$784 for 2 days for us!!

The trip that I won includes 4 nights hotel stay and 3 one day tickets for each of us. I just figured I would buy the extra 2 days for us. Well I just looked it up and for us to buy 2 adult and 2 kids (Elizabeth will be just 1 month over 3) tickets it's $784!!! I really don't think I can justify spending that much money for 2 days. 

I don't think universal is much cheaper? But there is no way I can justify paying almost $800 for 2 days.  We will have a car so I'm looking to see what other things are around just in case it's not warm enough for swimming. But now I know we will have time to head over to the Fort for the campfire!

12 hours ago, Beckers said:

The trip that I won includes 4 nights hotel stay and 3 one day tickets for each of us. I just fingered I would buy the extra 2 days for us. Well I just looked it up and for us to buy 2 adult and 2 kids (Elizabeth will be just 1 month over 3) tickets it's $784!!! I really don't think I can justify spending that much money for 2 days. 

First of all...Congrats!!!   I didn't know you won a trip.  That's awesome.  

As far as upgrading your tickets,.could you sell the tickets you won and then use the money to buy multi day tickets?

or perhaps sell the trip you won and have Jason or Kelly book you a trip with the money make from the sale?

just an idea. 

52 minutes ago, articfox676 said:

Have you been to legoland?  They run specials and not to far from Disney.

We haven't and are actually going the first day we get there (we were allowed to schedule our flight the day before our prize package starts). I have 2 coupons for buy an adult get a free child. 

I agree with DIT and CL.

Since this is a free trip- enjoy it as a free trip- don't spend $784.  That doesn't make it a free trip anymore.

Three full days in the parks is a lot.  You don't need to go home exhausted.  No one can see it all in one trip, so don't knock yourselves out trying. You'll be back.  Come up with a reasonable plan, and plan to enjoy some of the things outside of the parks.  Your kids are the age where a boat or monorail ride is a fun thing to do. All of the resorts have free kids' activities.  If you haven't done the kids' stuff at AKL, I highly recommend that.  There is a lot of new stuff at Disney Springs.  For an extra bit of fun visiting there, take the boat from Port Orleans.  Go to the Polynesian Resort and buy the kids a Dole Whip.  And, of course, you can always visit the horse barn and play at the playgrounds in Fort Wilderness. You will have no problem filling a day or two with free stuff to do outside of the parks.

TCD

I have 2 coupons for buy an adult get a free child. 

Good Golly, that isn't legal!

I don't know a friend of mine posted on Facebook that she got an email from Target saying they were having a baby sale and it was ending soon. She wasn't aware Target sold babies. Neither was I

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am actually doing a fort Trip starting this Saturday for 5 days and right now we do not have Annual Passes as I let them expire. I am actually really looking forward to just looping and having fort days, going to the boardwalk, and checking all the progress on Christmas decorations at all the resorts. Have a beer at the Poly and watch the fireworks either on the beach or up by OHana. I love all the Christmas stuff at each resort, so we will be doing alot of that. Maybe doing a beer around the Monorail with the Hubs and myself instead of Epcot and beers. :)

That's awesome that you won a trip. What was the contest? One reason I never enter trip contests is that they are almost always for 4 and we have 5. I know no one is going to want to stay home and adding the 5th person would cost money that I didn't have. I agree with the others. Enjoy your free.

Gogo Squeeze (the apple sauce pouches) had a few contests in FB that you could enter and win. Ironically I entered the first one and only 400 people did but by the end there were like 4,000 people trying to win.

We aren't adding the days. There is so much stuff at disney that we've never looked at or done just because we were trying to see everything at the parks. 

Now the big question is which parks do we do.

59 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Good decision.

Are the tickets park hoppers?

TCD

Nope. 

MK is a given, and probably Epcot. The big decision will be HS or another MK day.  This is where my 5 year age difference in kids becomes an issue. If they were both 3, I would opt for more MK, if they were both 8 I'd go for HS. 

24 minutes ago, Beckers said:

Nope. 

MK is a given, and probably Epcot. The big decision will be HS or another MK day.  This is where my 5 year age difference in kids becomes an issue. If they were both 3, I would opt for more MK, if they were both 8 I'd go for HS. 

With the condition that DHS is currently in, I'd pick AK over DHS.  And maybe over Epcot too. 

Two days at MK is not a bad idea.

TCD