Sign in to follow this  
Beckers

Mickey bars coming to the grocery store?!?!

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

If you want outstanding ones, buy Dove Bars or Magnum Bars.

I think I’ve had a magnum bar. I believe it’s a chocolate, ice cream, and caramel. I have not had a dove bar is it just ice cream with the chocolate shell like a Mickey bar?  

The closest things to Mickey Bars that are typically available are the Dove Dark Chocolate ones. 

Also as far as I know these are just limited edition for the 90th. I dont know that they will turn into a regularly available thing. I will be sure to keep stocking up on the real deal when I can. ;-)

31 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

The closest things to Mickey Bars that are typically available are the Dove Dark Chocolate ones. 

Also as far as I know these are just limited edition for the 90th. I dont know that they will turn into a regularly available thing. I will be sure to keep stocking up on the real deal when I can. 😉

Next time I get a craving for a Mickey bar I’ll have to go get a dove bar.

Or swing by your house. LOL. 

12 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Yes I do. We brought our 12 volt Dometic fridge/freezer we bought for the bus with us to Disney in August. I brought back 30 Mickey Bars and 10 of the Ice Cream Sandwiches. I am rationing them. Will probably restock at Halloween. lol

You have willpower. I would be hearing those Mickey Bars calling me from the freezer day and night.

Who am I kidding, I doubt they would have survived the ride home. 

Just now, Seals said:

You have willpower. I would be hearing those Mickey Bars calling me from the freezer day and night.

Who am I kidding, I doubt they would have survived the ride home. 

It is definitely hard keeping to one a month. Lol