Please share how you found Fort Fiends  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you are here, please tell us how you found us. This will help us zero in on what works.

• Google (or other search engine ) search
    • You were given a Fiend card
    • Saw a sign at a campground
    • Facebook or Twitter
    • Original Flush
    • Saw a link on another website or forum
    • Advertising on another website or forum
    • Spotted a Fort Fiends sticker on a car or camper while driving
    • Personal referral
    • Other

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could we add a choice like "noticed missing fiends & went off searching" or something like that perhaps? I don't see a box that applies to those of us who found you but weren't flushed?

We're good for a weekend at the Fort every other month or so. Unfortunately, we hadn't been during Christmas season before, but enjoyed a good looping run to see the Halloween decorations in October.

To add to Dave's excellent post, another big, big, difference, is that unlike just about all WDW related discussion boards where posters can get mean and rude because they know that they'll never meet

Robert, I won't be there (I have to be back in class then) when you are at the Fort, but I will leave something with our fearless half-a-year-fiend-resident Judy for you at site 114. Make sure you drop by, have a beverage and pick up your prize. It is on me for your service to our country. I am proud to have many servicemen in my family and even prouder you are here with us serving and protecting our freedom to speak how we want to and to not be "punished" for it.

Welcome back!

I was pretty new over there (had been lurking for a month or so and had just started posting) when it all went down, and I specifically remember your comment (and remember your usc pics). I thought it was funny and that's why I logged in every day...for the snarkiness! I know your user name was different over there, but for the life of me I can't remember it.

And thanks for your service!!!

He had the same user. That's how I knew him here.

Yeah, I pretty much use this username everywhere, it's easier for me to remember it that way, lol.

Jen, I appreciate the thoughtfullness. I will try to go by Judy's site, but you really shouldn't go to any trouble for me.

Robert, We'll be there during your stay. Maybe run into you there, and thanks for your service.

As for how we got HERE, It was Other: an email from either Lou or Jen. Sorry, can't recall which. But it was in the first couple of days.

I still admit to posting occasionally over there, but mostly on the DISabilities forum. I did not get flushed, but received a substantial block of points for referring someone over there to Donnie for his rentals.

Look out Fort, we're almost on the way.

Yeah, I pretty much use this username everywhere, it's easier for me to remember it that way, lol.

Jen, I appreciate the thoughtfullness. I will try to go by Judy's site, but you really shouldn't go to any trouble for me.

Of course I should. That is why I offered.

We're good for a weekend at the Fort every other month or so. Unfortunately, we hadn't been during Christmas season before, but enjoyed a good looping run to see the Halloween decorations in October. We're heading up tomorrow, but wanted to show my wife some photos of Christmas lights at The Fort to sort of whet the appetite. My search led me here. Then, I saw that this site was set up for folks that had a falling out, as it were, with another board. That appealed immensely to my renegade nature. So, I told my wife that I joined an outlaw Disney camping group. Then, I went to Michael's for some purple paint.

We'll be there friday through sunday somehwhere in the 1600-1900 range in a green and purple pop-up. See you on the loops!

We're good for a weekend at the Fort every other month or so. Unfortunately, we hadn't been during Christmas season before, but enjoyed a good looping run to see the Halloween decorations in October. We're heading up tomorrow, but wanted to show my wife some photos of Christmas lights at The Fort to sort of whet the appetite. My search led me here. Then, I saw that this site was set up for folks that had a falling out, as it were, with another board. That appealed immensely to my renegade nature. So, I told my wife that I joined an outlaw Disney camping group. Then, I went to Michael's for some purple paint.

We'll be there friday through sunday somehwhere in the 1600-1900 range in a green and purple pop-up. See you on the loops!

WELCOME!!!! We love renegades!! We love Purple!! We love Snarky!!! You'll fit right in!!!

My brother's a biker, I told him I'm in an outlaw group too, we have colors and patches (getting one this weekend from Meadow) just like his crew, when he asked what I was riding, I told him....a rented golf cart...he shuttered in fear. Thank you all for the warm welcome! Just finished my rope light Mickey. Came out pretty cool, multi-color rope from Walgreens! We hit the road tomorrow, should be in the gates by 2:30. I had to make my own sign, if your looping look for the homemade color printer version.

• 3 weeks later...