Please share how you found Fort Fiends  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you are here, please tell us how you found us. This will help us zero in on what works.

• Google (or other search engine ) search
    • You were given a Fiend card
    • Saw a sign at a campground
    • Facebook or Twitter
    • Original Flush
    • Saw a link on another website or forum
    • Advertising on another website or forum
    • Spotted a Fort Fiends sticker on a car or camper while driving
    • Personal referral
    • Other

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could we add a choice like "noticed missing fiends & went off searching" or something like that perhaps? I don't see a box that applies to those of us who found you but weren't flushed?

We're good for a weekend at the Fort every other month or so. Unfortunately, we hadn't been during Christmas season before, but enjoyed a good looping run to see the Halloween decorations in October.

To add to Dave's excellent post, another big, big, difference, is that unlike just about all WDW related discussion boards where posters can get mean and rude because they know that they'll never meet

I was able to find you guys and then I guess I got caught in the rip tide at the end for posting the following

Dear BayLake Campers,

You have received an infraction at ********.

Reason: Trolling and posting link to hostile site.

This infraction is worth 100 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

---Quote---

http://******************/

forum/topic/2086-what-the-fort-its-a-new-tcd-trip-report/

That's really bad when you can't share a web site because it is a competitors. I guess the Dis is a little scared.

---End Quote---

But I got 100 points so does that mean I won something? ??? Yes, a caring and crazy family, I'll take that any day. :jumpforjoy

• 2 weeks later...

I was searching for TCD and the other quality TRs that I used to read on the other boards and performed an in depth top secret missing persons investigation. I wasn't flushed but I have now flushed myself. Can I get an honorary flush from someone for finding the promised land?

I was searching for TCD and the other quality TRs that I used to read on the other boards and performed an in depth top secret missing persons investigation. I wasn't flushed but I have now flushed myself. Can I get an honorary flush from someone for finding the promised land?

Welcome from another self flusher!

So happy to see new members! And the difference here compared to other forums, is that it really doesn't matter whether you were here on Day 1 or if you just joined last week...every one can fit in and post to their heart's content. Every opinion is valued. Every member should feel ownership of this site, and that sense of ownership leads to a family environment. We have folks that joined a week ago that are so involved in the site already that they are putting out the welcome mat for those joining today. Think about that....pretty amazing!

I was flushed for searching for answers! The answers had started the self flushing before the actual flush. See YCs trip report for the details. I am glad to be gone and have a new home! I have read and posted more here in the last 2 months than in 4 years At the other place. Go Fiends!

... I have read and posted more here in the last 2 months than in 4 years At the other place. Go Fiends!

Yeah, this place has that effect on people - just ask Doodle!

:bf-birddancingsmiley:

ETA... I just realize I had more posts here in one year than I did in 3.5 years "elsewhere" :doodebug: