Stef Lazes for Labor Day

:unsure:

I'm not sure how to reply to this? Are you worried it's you?...NO WAY!!! :heart:

Or like Bob, are you saying I've already met him? ;D

S70-

I loved your final thoughts.

Another outstanding trip report!

I am already looking forward to the next one!

TCD

Thank you. I'm looking forward to the next one too as that mean I'll have lived it again. ;) Since it is Halloween, I'm hoping I will not have to schedule another TCD tribute, but instead get my picture WITH you.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No!!! It can't be over...I just got here! I know, late to the party. Story of my life. I am SO behind on trip reports, and I have thoroughly enjoyed this one. Can't believe it's over though. Bu

That's so awesome, fiends meeting up for the first time. That's one thing different about this place, the intent is to ACTUALLY meet new people, which is why I love it here. I have no life out side

Thank you. I'm looking forward to the next one too as that mean I'll have lived it again. ;) Since it is Halloween, I'm hoping I will not have to schedule another TCD tribute, but instead get my picture WITH you.

I hope so to.

The Monday night thing is a problem. Hopefully the girls will be doing well enough in school that they can afford to take a couple of days off.

TCD

I hope so to.

The Monday night thing is a problem. Hopefully the girls will be doing well enough in school that they can afford to take a couple of days off.

TCD

OF course they will be doing well, they're TCD girls. Come on Dad, it's just two days!! ;)

Wonderful TR Stef!

I wish I was going in October of this year, but we have to wait until 2012.

I'm counting on all the Fiend TR's after this Halloween to get me thru!

That does seem like a long time away, but it will be here before you know it. As long as you have a trip planned, I think it's easier to handle. It's when you don't know if or when you'll get back, that can really bum you out. This will be my first Halloween night so I will probably take a ton of pictures. I hope that will help get you through. (I'm also going the 2nd week of December, so I'll get you some Christmas pics at that time) :)

OF course the will be doing well, they're TCD girls. Come on Dad, it's just two days!! ;)

I let them miss one day last year for Halloween, and that caused a couple of problems. Mrs. TCD was not amused.

The evil teachers at their school take some kind of perverse pleasure in sticking it to the students who miss school around holidays. I would not be surprised if they have a big test or project due on 10/31 or 11/1- that's how things go around their school. Of course, if 10/31 was a Muslim holiday, then there would be no problem with them missing at all.

I am in favor of them missing two days. But, if there are exams or anything important then, we will have to make other plans.

TCD

Ohhhh, we don't want to upset Mrs. TCD. :(

I'm with you on the Muslim holiday thing. When I was in school, we never had MLK day off and would get unexcused absences if we skipped. All my black friends would skip and be excused! How unfair was that?? It's not like they were paying tribute to MLK, they just wanted to skip and knew they could. :angry:

Well I hope it all works out. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed.

I let them miss one day last year for Halloween, and that caused a couple of problems. Mrs. TCD was not amused.TCD

Tell Mrs TCD I said to turn the golf cart lights on like 3 times in a row. She'll forget all about those days off and be busy looking for me.

Now there's a good plan!

Not!

If Mrs. TCD wants to drive around with her lights off, just let it go, Donnie.

TCD

For those who don't know this story I will explain. One night I came up behind all 4 females of the TCD household on a golf cart. Oldest TCD daughter was driving and the Mrs was riding shotgun and the twins on back. I think they had been in the 400 loop looking at lights and had turned the cart lights off so as to see them better. Me being a wiseass thought I would be cute and say hey turn your lights on. Mrs TCD was not the least bit amused and let me know quickly. Ever since that night things have never been well between us.

For those who don't know this story I will explain. One night I came up behind all 4 females of the TCD household on a golf cart. Oldest TCD daughter was driving and the Mrs was riding shotgun and the twins on back. I think they had been in the 400 loop looking at lights and had turned the cart lights off so as to see them better. Me being a wiseass thought I would be cute and say hey turn your lights on. Mrs TCD was not the least bit amused and let me know quickly. Ever since that night things have never been well between us.

At the time, Mrs. TCD didn't know it was Donnie- she just thought it was an obnoxious loudmouth telling her what to do. She first met Donnie a long time before that on another trip. I wasn't there, so I don't know what was said, but I think she scared poor Donnie. The truth of the matter is that she thinks it's funny now that she knows it was Donnie, and that he thinks she doesn't like him.

TCD

Mrs. TCD just thought it was an obnoxious loudmouth telling her what to do.

TCD

Exactly what he does best!

As the saying goes, you only get one shot at making a first impression.

:blink: Donnie, you're screwed!

I resemble that remark.

You know I love ya any how! If I shared all the times you've been snarky to me (OR just downright rude) people would wonder why I'm your friend. I laugh the hardest when your the meanest. I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Awesome trip report Stef!!! I've finally got time to read!! My cruise report is coming up soon, still downloading pictures!! Only have about 200 to go!!

Thanks Carol. Gee you act like you've been busy or something. ;) I did just peek into that thread but since I've got to go back to work for a while, I'm going to save it until I get home to thoroughly enjoy it.

I can't be the only one finding himself confused by this statement. Is this one of those "six of one; half dozen of the other" kind of things?

:rofl2:

I can't be the only one finding himself confused by this statement. Is this one of those "six of one; half dozen of the other" kind of things?

As you well know Dave, Donnie is an enigma shrouded in a mystery. He's hard to describe.

But, for the record, I am 100% pro-Donnie.

I always enjoy seeing him at the Fort.

And, it seems like I always see him at the Fort.

TCD

And, just between us, Mrs. TCD likes Donnie too. But she also likes the fact that Donnie is scared of her.

As you well know Dave, Donnie is an enigma shrouded in a mystery. He's hard to describe.

But, for the record, I am 100% pro-Donnie.

I always enjoy seeing him at the Fort.

And, it seems like I always see him at the Fort.

TCD

And, just between us, Mrs. TCD likes Donnie too. But she also likes the fact that Donnie is scared of her.

Thank you Andrew and Lou. I think. Andrew in a lot of ways you and I are similar how we take the kids to WDW and become kids ourselves. It's the only way I know not to grow old.

Thank you Andrew and Lou. I think. Andrew in a lot of ways you and I are similar how we take the kids to WDW and become kids ourselves. It's the only way I know not to grow old.

You can add me as a pro-Donnie vote, too. Ya'll take the Kids - I take OldeKoot ... who is just a much a kid as anyone when it comes to Disney!

It's the only way I know not to grow old.

Too late!

All this "Pro-Donnie love" is making me a little nauseous. But here is an appropriate love smiley for Donnie. It may not be a pretty love, but it's a true one. :lol:

smileyluv.gif