WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

OMG, I forgot my hand got stuck in your bra....

dang people, they should have gotten a picture

or ARE we on people of Walmart? ????? :rofl2:

and as for Angie's butt plug....she couldn't get the old butt plug off, as it would not come unscrewed

she had to call Donnie in for a good screw and unscrew

I don't know if the girlfriend was present or not, as there were two plugs that needed a good screw.

:panic:

and as for Angie's butt plug....she couldn't get the old butt plug off, as it would not come unscrewed

I don't know if the girlfriend was present or not, as there were two plugs that needed a good screw.

:bugeyes:

OMG! I can't wait to read the rest....

If I'd been in that Walmart.. you'd have made the People of Walmart for that one :dropjaw:

Dave, I'm a bit scared... a KFK with her issuing the warning.. is... well... very scary.

Wish I'd have been there to witness the hilarity...

I think we have officially bonded in a way I have not bonded with another fiend... besides H that is. :rofl2:

As for Donnies GF, I could have sworn I overheard her asking Angie if she could borrow a quarter.

:panic:

X2. lol

I am speechlees!! And the fact that this is a KFK report is rendering me even more speechless. You go girl, I can't wait for the rest!! :rofl2:

A speechless doodlebug and KFK issuing a warning... Is there a full moon? This is a group TR so I have no idea where all this will go... but the warning has been given so I have done all I can do.

Carol... I would say that I can't wait to see your pics but I am feeling a little bit jittery now. :rofl2:

Wish I could reply to every comment but I am tired and will be going to bed now. See you in the a.m. sometime with another update.

Yes Everyone should be scared, this is not your average KFK TR. :blowup:

As for Donnie's girlfriend she is a sweethart, but she did keep asking where these barrells were. ya think there might be a problem :rofl2:

Yep. She kept looking over toward our site longingly while he zipped her away fast saying something about "not making eye contact". :wacko:

I shall be back momentarily with a few more photos.

It looks like we might have to start a rating system like they use for movies now for trip reports, this one looks like it's headed to an X rating. But I'n still reading along :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

It looks like we might have to start a rating system like they use for movies now for trip reports, this one looks like it's headed to an X rating. But I'n still reading along :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I know this group pretty well, I don't think it will ever reach an X rating but they will sure make us think it could!!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

InSTALLment #2. I call it this b/c this TR has already gone into the sewer. :rofl3:

Anyhoooo.... it is still Saturday a.m. and H gave me call to let me know that a situation I was worried about had been resolved so I needn't worry for the rest of the weekend. Then he said a most shocking thing....

H, my hubby who calls me 10x every ten minutes while I am out, said the unthinkable.

Quote: "I am not going to call you anymore this weekend. I don't want to disturb your fun. If you get minute and want to call then that's fine. I love you and hope you have a great weekend." What the Fort? Serious good hubby points have been issued! :heart:

Ok now that the good hubby kudos are over let's get back to our regularly scheduled program.

391.jpg

I am not sure but is Angie asking "Where are my BP's? Has anyone seen my BP's?" Wut up with Kelly (just beachy)? She is totally creepin'.

393.jpg

We can always count on Ami to bring a little glamour to a campout. ;D :heart:

396.jpg

Awwww it's Kaahhla, my fave masshole. :rofl2: And Gussie my fave Mother somebody's uterus. I can't remember. MPR. :rofl2:

Awww Snap! Photobucket problems. Keep your appendages inside the car and we will resume momentarily.

Gotta love H!! I am waiting patiently and you know that is not easy for me.

I don't think the TR has made all the way to the sewer yet, Kim. I think it is caught in the sink trap though. We may need a plunger before it's over!! :flush2: :rofl2: :heart:

Gotta love H!! I am waiting patiently and you know that is not easy for me.

I don't think the TR has made all the way to the sewer yet, Kim. I think it is caught in the sink trap though. We may need a plunger before it's over!! :flush2: :rofl2: :heart:

What do I know? Angie handles everything at that end. :rofl2: :heart: :rofl3:

Kristin and I went to get coffee yesterday and I pointed out the barrels. When she saw what it did her eyes lit up. For some reason she got real thirsty that day and kept saying she was going to get her mug refilled and she took the tube I keep my laundry quarters in. WTF? Why did she need my laundry money? She never washed any clothes but my damned quarters were gone.

Ok... please remain seated InSTALLment #2 will resume immediately.

Due to wild screaming... um... laughter, I didn't get anymore photos until evening. No worries, I am pretty sure Carol and Jen will have the afternoon and more of the evening covered.

I am somewhat drawing a blank but at some point Lorna cooked chicken and Ami's pasta salad from lunch was brought back out along with many other goodies and soon the picnic table was filled with a feast!

WWW memory loss is happening here. I am not sure what happened next or if this is in or out of order but this is the next photo I have.

I do know that Lorna took a nap and Christy the mild mannered southerner was sent in to awaken Lorna the bawdy New Yorker so that we could head to Bay Lake for Wishes! :bugeyes: I will leave further comment to the other WW.

Lorna finally got up and dressed and the hilarity ensued.

397.jpg

What is Kaahhhla laughing about you ask?

398.jpg

Apparently Lorna slept a little hard and was confused when she woke up. :rofl2:

We had a little bit of time before we needed to head out for Wishes so we did what we do best....

399.jpg

402.jpg

401.jpg

404.jpg

405.jpg

406.jpg

I have a bit of advice here. If you would like to see Wishes from Bay Lake... leave your campsite before 10:10 p.m. Otherwise you only hear the last three or four notes and a big bang. BAM! Just dropped a little knowledge on you. ;D

Oh well. It was still fun and we were among girlfiends. Of course laughter followed. Our GC drivers decided we should try to find Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo... as she had dropped by on day one to let us know where she was. Of course, as luck would have it, she wasn't home. Sooo we went on another fiend hunt and ran across these two cuties.

411.jpg

That's right! Our very own Wannabeimagineer and the Camping Princess!!! If you think they are cute in their photos wait till u see them up close! Have mercy! Way to much cuteness going on there... and sweethearts to boot! It is highly likely we were pretty overwhelming but fun was had and we enjoyed our visit... whether they did or not! :rofl2:

That is all I have for Saturday night so Jen, and all you other gals... TAG you're it!

Kristin and I went to get coffee yesterday and I pointed out the barrels. When she saw what it did her eyes lit up. For some reason she got real thirsty that day and kept saying she was going to get her mug refilled and she took the tube I keep my laundry quarters in. WTF? Why did she need my laundry money? She never washed any clothes but my damned quarters were gone.

I've seen those barrels (never been on one) but I know exactly where those quarters went.... from now on you might want to bring a few extra rolls. :rofl2:

KFK-

Those are some great photos. They literally show how much fun everyone was having. Next time someone might want to make sure Lorna wears the same shoes but on opposite feet... just for a little continuity mix up.

That last pictures is just too much cuteness! Almost an overdose.... did you ladies shock him?

Why did she need my laundry money? She never washed any clothes but my damned quarters were gone.

:rofl2: :bugeyes: Gotta love that gal! :heart:

Do barrells take quarters at FW? ???

Normally a machine that takes quarters vibrates.. I'm just sayin...

yea yea I know that stinky ol' MPR..

Judy you catch on quick. :rofl2: :heart: ;D

MPR - but I think you got the picture

Knowing Lorna as I do, I am not surprised by the shoe malfunction!! I'm glad to see she had it together enough to even find her shoes, any shoes!! :rofl2:

Loving the updates, Kim!! Can't wait for more.

Valid point! Next time you will be in the photos lil' Missy! :clint:

I've seen those barrels (never been on one) but I know exactly where those quarters went.... from now on you might want to bring a few extra rolls.

KFK-

Those are some great photos. They literally show how much fun everyone was having. Next time someone might want to make sure Lorna wears the same shoes but on opposite feet... just for a little continuity mix up.

That last pictures is just too much cuteness! Almost an overdose.... did you ladies shock him?

Glad you are enjoying the photos! Thanks for reading along.

I don't know about shock but they did have a deer in lights sort of look about them after a while. :))