You don't hear music?

I did but it was more like:

Yeah, I'm chillin on a dirt road

Laid back swerving like I'm George Jones

Smoke rolling out the window

An ice cold beer sitting in the console

Except I'm not sure H drinks beer.................. ???

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hay, what's going on here? Kim tried and failed at trying to make this a non-TR just to entice me into reading it, but I wasn't fooled for a minute and so I didn't read it. Field of Dreams, if you bu

Ya, cut it out Dave. But, there are quite a few real super heroes on here and most of us know who they are.

Puttin' a little gravel in our travel.... Just in case you were wondering if driving across the hayfield is allowed. Here is Hayseed H in front of his Hay field Palace. Bella Vista.... :rofl2:

You don't hear music? Hmmm, I swear I hear a banjo! :rofl2:

RUN FORREST!!!!!

paddlefaster.jpg

:bugeyes: EEK!!!

Laid back swerving like I'm George Jones

Smoke rolling out the window

An ice cold beer sitting in the console

Except I'm not sure H drinks beer.................. ???

He doesn't, nor does he smoke, or swerve like George Jones. He might chill on a dirt road though so one out of four ain't too bad. ;D

Laid back swerving singing like I'm George Jones

Smoke O'Hana's rolling out the window

An ice cold beer milk sitting in the console

Kim, I fixed it! Jason Aldean may not like it, but it is probably more H appropriate. :))

isn't Stagger Lee the one who shot Billy in the song?

Yes, Stagger Lee shot Billy...

Stagger Lee shot Billy

Oh, he shot that poor boy so hard

That a bullet went through Billy

And broke the bartender's bar.

So I guess it is better that the owner go by Stagger Lee than Billy. It wouldn't be good to be Billy in this case.

Kim, I fixed it! Jason Aldean may not like it, but it is probably more H appropriate. :))

Could he sing like Michael Buble' rather than George Jones. I'm not a fan of The Possum. Nevermind. He can't sing like Michael B. Probably not as good as George Jones either. ;D

He wouldn't travel with milk in the console. It would likely be coffee or bottled water.

more pics LOL

There will be some more photos soon. And just wait! We are going to the hay field for spring break... wheeeeee doggies! Just imagine the photos I will be able to score.

Water and coffee have 2 syllables. It has to be a single one to work with the song. LOL

Still not seeing the hay field or the rolling in there of.

A really creative country music genius could make 2 syllables work. ::)

Didn't see the hayfield? okie dokie.... :rofl2: The rolling in thereof will be in a future installment. ;D

More to come this evening....try not to get too excited. :rofl3:

Okie dokie. I've tried this twice already. Maybe the third time will be the darn charm!

Moving this not a TR along...

IMG_20120130_162100.jpg

Welcome to the neighborhood. Since shut down is ending H will not have to worry about overcrowding in the Hood. He has since moved to the "first" spot which is closer to the wi fi signal AND he gets one more PBS channel. :rofl2:

We'd been promising lil H a trip to his Happy Place. So we decided to head to Savannah and make his dreams come true...

564-Copy.jpg

563.jpg

ETA: WARNING!!! (I'm getting a little too used to this) ;D

My guess is that if you don't want your rear end whooped, kicked or lit on fire you may want to avoid this line of food products..

572.jpg

571.jpg

570.jpg

569.jpg

brb

wheeeeeee doggies is right! Rolling in the hay, and now treats to make your ass hot too. Dam girl, it just don't get any better than that... :clint:

wheeeeeee doggies is right! Rolling in the hay, and now treats to make your ass hot too. Dam girl, it just don't get any better than that... :clint:

I aim to please. :rofl2:

I could use a can of Whoop Ass Chili for SM. I figure with Dave there we should all go prepared!

I can't get over how long Gabe's hair is! he looks so cute!

I sure am glad Dave's site isn't backed up to mine this year! :bugeyes:

... and thank you. :)

ummm... i took down the snow fence the other day-i could take a few pics to fill in the gaps that you keep leaving, kim... :rofl2: i don't think anyone would notice the difference. well, except my field has a satelite dish on a post.. :clint:

This isn't even a TR... How did I leave gaps? ::) ( well I have been distracted today... i will try to focus when i make the next post of not a tr stuff.)

One of the neighbors in da Hood had a satellite on a tripod. ya'll could be kin. ;D

I love Bass Pro too!!

Gabe has really grown since the last photos I've seen. Isn't he the younger of the two? Looks like he's going to be the "big brother"

Happy that H has moved up in the hayfield..you can never have too many PBS channels. :))

Love the family pic in front of Bass Pro Shop!!!

(It's one of my favorite stores too!!) Rick used to tease me when we went to Opry Mills Mall. An entire mall of high fashion outlet stores, and I'd rather be in Bass Pro Shop :rofl2: :rofl2:

Me too Carol!!! In fact, I've even been known to buy shirts from Walgreens. :rofl2:

I love Bass Pro too!!

Gabe has really grown since the last photos I've seen. Isn't he the younger of the two? Looks like he's going to be the "big brother"

Happy that H has moved up in the hayfield..you can never have too many PBS channels. :))

Yep.. Gabe probably outweighs his big bro by 30 lbs. Then again Big H was a scrawny kid too so maybe lil H is going to be a late bloomer too. :)

It's a good thing you can't have too many PBS channels or else H would be in BIG trouble!! :rofl:

Did you know??

There is a Bass Pro Shop near WDW.

I didn't know. But I should have! Bad KFK!!

Yay for Bass Pro!

And ya know, if yer gonna be eatin that Whoop A$$ stuff, it's best to be living in a hay field. For a multitude of reasons.

Sooo it looks like everyone is Pro-Bass Pro Shops. I knew ya'll were a good bunch! ;D

It probably is best to eat that Whoop-you know what stuff in a hayfield.... as long as you are not near any sort of heat source. That hay goes up quick! POOF! :rofl2:

I love Bass Pro too!!

Is there a Bass Pro Shop up by you?

There was just an article in this week's paper about negotiations going on to bring one to Tampa near the intersection of I-4 and I-75. That would be the closest one to me if it gets built. I have never stepped foot inside of one. I saw a big one up in Destin, but we didn't go in.

TCD

Is there a Bass Pro Shop up by you?

TCD

No, we have to go to the one in Orlando. We did get a Gander Mountain in Ocala a few years back, so that works in a pinch, but it's no Bass Pro!

Check it out once, it's a fun manly store!