• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The four of you, who will remain nameless, Cherie, Dave, Bob, and Bill, have taken a perfectly innocent TR and brought it down to the depths of depravity and vulgarism that is beneath even the four of

I think I can help out here. I'm not real strong in my Russian, but I do believe it translates to "hey, the f*ing dog pooped in the trailer and I'm out of vodka."

Looks like a good option also! Thanks!!

Beautiful pics Nicki. Even arty fartsy hubby's shot. ;D

I wouldn't be concerned about your hiking store addiction. I have a boating store addiction, mostly because of the smell. It's either perfectly normal, or we're both freaks. ???

Absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait till I can see it all in person!!

I invited you to drive hundreds of miles out of your way to SMGG to join us for a day or two on FB. It just a few hundred miles... that's all. :rofl2: :rofl2:

Beautiful pics Nicki. Even arty fartsy hubby's shot. ;D

I wouldn't be concerned about your hiking store addiction. I have a boating store addiction, mostly because of the smell. It's either perfectly normal, or we're both freaks. ???

well at least I'm in good company. :heartsmiley: I had a water skiing catalog addiction at one time.

:rofl2: Yep, we're freaks

When do I get to meet you my fellow freak? :banghead:

Loving your reports. I can't wait to visit Maine. Did you camp at Acadia?

We did not camp at Acadia. There is a little issue of lack of internet access in most National Parks... DH works and must have that access. One day i will camp in one... one day... one day... :beathorse:

Did you know I have a hiking store addiction?

Gee, how could I have not guessed that?

Are you saying that there are actually hiking stores?

I also got me a new floopy hat ... suitable for social gatherings.

Pictures please.

My most favorite place in the world, Bald Head Cliff.

Walking down to the bottom of Bald Head Cliff, sitting there and taking it all in, amazing.

Did you happen to stop at Booth Bay Harbor?

The_Cliff_House_Ogunquit_ME.jpg

Gee, how could I have not guessed that?

Are you saying that there are actually hiking stores?

Pictures please.

My most favorite place in the world, Bald Head Cliff.

Walking down to the bottom of Bald Head Cliff, sitting there and taking it all in, amazing.

Did you happen to stop at Booth Bay Harbor?

The_Cliff_House_Ogunquit_ME.jpg

just to be clear... I don't necessarily love/hate to hike. I just really like the stores.

Pictures of the hat.... hmmmm, I think you'll have to wait and see if it shows up in the TR or I'll model it for you in person.

We drove past your favorite spot on I-95 but did not stop. maybe we will get to stop there... I now have someplace to look for during my campground searches...

A Drive Around Mt Desert Island that ended with Desert in Bar Harbor - Sorry Dave, once again no food pictures.

For our traveling Doodle, who loves nothing more than a few TR updates to keep her occupied -

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0158.JPG

DSC_0167.JPG

DSC_0186.JPG

For TCD - Sunset At The Lighthouse-

DSC_0190.JPG

DSC_0197.jpg

One final one for TCD (who hasn't been seen around this TR in sometime now that I think of it)-

I call it "Sunset over Desert Island"

DSC_0259.JPG

Just a tidbit of knowledge..... doesn't matter how expensive the camera, if there isn't enough light your pictures will come out blurry. I took about 211 photos and only about 40 of them were clear (moving vehicle).

Nicki, I know absolutely nothing about quilts, except they keep my tootsies warm, but that fabric with all the campers is great!

I'm not sure when us freaks can get together, since you're all over the US and I'm constantly changing camping, boating & concert plans, but we will at some point I promise!

Love the camping fabric, Nicki! Can't wait to see you in November to compare quilting stories!!

some of them are more battles than stories!! I can't wait either!

Maine is so beautiful. Did you ever find that grape nut ice cream?

I did not find the grape nut ice cream but I did try gelato for the first time. Chocolate Banana Nut Gelato.... I'm ready to move to Italy now.