• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The four of you, who will remain nameless, Cherie, Dave, Bob, and Bill, have taken a perfectly innocent TR and brought it down to the depths of depravity and vulgarism that is beneath even the four of

I think I can help out here. I'm not real strong in my Russian, but I do believe it translates to "hey, the f*ing dog pooped in the trailer and I'm out of vodka."

Looks like a good option also! Thanks!!

Sorry Genia, Still No Cracks but TCD We Have A Sunset Walk On the Beach

What I failed to capture here is the sand skimming over the pavement, this is literally at the exit to our RV park -

Image+9.jpg

Sunset Over Monstrosity x 2

Image+5.jpg

Image+10.jpg

Sunset Over Dunes-

Image+8.jpg

Just strollin down the beach -

Image+14.jpg

Image+13.jpg

The Siren -

Image.jpg

Man & Waves

(Artsy Fartsy Imaginary Husband)

Image+2.jpg

Down She Goes -

Image+4.jpg

Image+7.jpg

Image+11.jpg

Image+6.jpg

Caught up. Good for you guys taking a beach break to figure out what comes next. I have loved following along here and will continue to follow your adventures; even if they are "only" Fort adventures in the future!

Thanks. Who knows what the future holds? Except a trip to the FORT!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. I don't have any pictures (today is the first day of Sunshine and we spent Sunday Dream shopping) but I do have a report to make.

We are no longer in Texas. We have tentative decided that, although we love Port Aransas for a week, we are not sure we like it for a life time. So now it is onward. We have started the slow, or not so slow, meander to the Fort. We've changed some plans which includes moving up our Dream from Feb to Oct. I'm thinking of letting another cat out of the bag but maybe you should all ask Doodle about it since she has the beans to spill. See what she says.....That's right bombard her with pm's and FB messages asking her to spill the beans (ok.. joking... you don't want to mess with that glitter queen. She might make the glitter stay on your scalp for 7 months... oh, wait that was the old man in the Princess gift shop, sorry.).

For now we are Biloxi for a short week before heading east. Frankly this campground is luxurious after the last one. Not a grain of sand insight.... at least not after I did the laundry. Took several cleanings before all the sand was out of the washer.

The question is straight east on I-10 or Northeast to one of the Carolinas. These lyrics keep going in my head -

from Carolina down to Georgia

smell the Jasmine and Magnolia

sleepy sweet home Alabama

roll tide roll

so, do you want to experience some "Fall Weather" before you head South, or stay warm as long as possible?

(you could have left the last line of the song off)

actually some fall weather might be nice....

how about -

muddy water mississippi

blessed graceland whispers to me

or

Louisianna yellow rose of San Antone,

Arkansas, Mississippi,

Old man river whispers to me