The TCD gang Pops over to WDW

It wasn't me Lou . . . honest!

Thanks for clearing that up, Gary.

I knew it wasn't you, because I saw the guy working with the castmembers, and that isn't your trailer.

But for those things, you would have been a suspect.

I bet that rig was 13'6" tall as that is standard for all tractor trailers and looked to be 53' long and yes it was a custom built unit, I just forget the company that builds them. At 1st glance it looked like one of those TV units that cavers sporting events and such. I would have asked to see inside just to see if the inside was as impressive as the outside was.

53 feet? Wow! I was wondering how long that set-up was. I thought the trailer was over 40' easily, but I wasn't sure.

That unit has to have been built for something other than camping. This is way too big to bring to most campgrounds.

That trailer and TV are really ridiculous. The guy got what he deserved. They ought to charge more for a campsite for him. That AC unit has to suck some serious power.

Good point. I have never seen an AV unit like that on a recreational trailer.

Thank you for another A+ TR!

Thanks, Marty.

I appreciate the high grade.

That looks like a Spacecraft trailer. They are super nice and well built. It looks every bit of 13'6"...maybe more. If I had to guess I would say the back is a garage with a stacker lift hauling a car and 2 cruisers.

I would have aired the tires down a bit or dumped the air from the airbags....and pulled on out.

Letting air out of the tires- that's what Gwen said.

I am going to see if I can find some info about Spacecraft trailers. That would be interesting if this guy was hauling a car back there. If he was, I wonder why?

They better have some of those mugs when we get there in June....I don't have enough Disney mugs :what2:

Great trip report as usual. Gracias!

You must get one of those mugs!

De nada.

Just to defend the guy who got stuck for one second. Do they actually have the heigtht limitiatons posted? (like on bridges, etc..) I don't remember seeing it ever posted there and I actually wondered if stuff got stuck under there a couple times. But a semi driver should be cautious but he was probably eyeing it and eyed wrong.

I was there during the time of this trip report and I was quite impressed by that trailer when I saw it. I think I remember it being in the 1200 loop. All I know is that you could actually see that thing from one of the main roads. (shocker)...

I would have loved to see this trailer set up on the 1200 loop.

It looks like it had several slides.

I'll bet it was quite impressive all set up.

TCD

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinylmation and Monorails combined, my dream has come true.

I can't read this. I'm way too busy.

I'm feeling nauseas.

I am going to see if I can find some info about Spacecraft trailers. That would be interesting if this guy was hauling a car back there. If he was, I wonder why?

It's pretty common for class A's to pull a stacker trailer with a run-a-bout car and some motorcycles in it. Here's a link to some pics. http://www.google.co...d%3Divns&itbs=1

As tall as that trailer was it had to have been built for a stacker.

Not really being snarky here, but I don't. Can you give me a purple crayon drawing to help me see it? Looks like a rock to me.

I feel so limited....and left behind :(

You are at risk of having your Fiend Card revoked.

Here's your purple crayon guide to seeing the bear:

bearrockannotated.jpg

Try to imagine that is a bear swimming after that stick.

If that still doesn't help, drink a few beers and try again.

TCD

It's pretty common for class A's to pull a stacker trailer with a run-a-bout car and some motorcycles in it. Here's a link to some pics. http://www.google.co...d%3Divns&itbs=1

As tall as that trailer was it had to have been built for a stacker.

Thanks for the link. This trailer definitely looks like one of those stackers. But, based on the slides and doors, it looks like it was set up to be lived in as well. I would love to have seen what was inside. I still wonder what this guy was doing with that trailer at the Fort. That has to be a very expensive set-up.

Your artistic ability never ceases to amaze me :rofl2:

Thanks, Scot.

I tried really hard on that one.

Maybe I could be a graphic illustrator?

TCD

Got it! I was looking at the middle rock. It definitely looks like a bear head. Thanks TCD.

Way to go!

I knew you could do it!

Your Fiend status remains safe.

For now.

TCD, can you please draw an otter in that water and repost? And maybe a crane in the background so I can imagine what it would be like to have a replica of BLT built behind the 700 loop? Oh, and one more thing. Draw Bob sitting on the bear.

Sure, no problem:

bearrockannotated2.jpg

The only thing is that I had to make Bob standing, as I things were kind of crowded around the bear head.

I also am not sure if I got Bob's beard right.

But, it's close enough.

TCD

very good Andrew, very good, but what happened to getting the pic on the first page, it took over 200 to get my fix this time.

nice report though :D

Bear Rock is right in the middle of the photo.

The water in the lake is usually higher, so the rock ends up looking something like a bear's head sticking out of the water.

Beer helps with the effect.

TCD

Alright I misread this post I thought it was the middle rock not "middle of the photo". It does look much more realistic with the higher water level.

I don't drink

...much,

but I will have to have one Before seeing the rock in June.

bearrockannotated2.jpg

TCD

:rofl2: I've told you a million times that you should write a book, buuuuttttt......maybe you should find a professional illustrator.

Funny stuff, thanks for the laugh.

very good Andrew, very good, but what happened to getting the pic on the first page, it took over 200 to get my fix this time.

nice report though :D

Yeah, sorry about that Bob.

I almost didn't make it to the Fort on this trip.

That would have been bad if you read through the whole report, and no dock.

So, how did you like my portrait of you there in post #235?

Alright I misread this post I thought it was the middle rock not "middle of the photo". It does look much more realistic with the higher water level.

I don't drink

...much,

but I will have to have one Before seeing the rock in June.

Now you're talking!

That's the spirit!

The way things are going, the water level isn't going to be high enough in June for the bear.

You may need more than one drink.

TCD

Nicely done TCD. As always, thanks for letting us trapse along with you via your camera lense.

The pic with all the purple drawing is a keeper. Makes me laugh everytime I look at it.

Can't wait for my next trip to Fort. As we wait to check in, I'll be able to point out that slightly scraped #6 sign, and confidently explain the "how it happened." It's almost like the roof that sticks out too far on that one bus stop. :)

Yeah, sorry about that Bob.

So, how did you like my portrait of you there in post #235?

TCD

I like it, I really like it, such a slimming look for me :rofl3:

That's a scary thought.

Yes it is.

Nicely done TCD. As always, thanks for letting us trapse along with you via your camera lense.

The pic with all the purple drawing is a keeper. Makes me laugh everytime I look at it.

Can't wait for my next trip to Fort. As we wait to check in, I'll be able to point out that slightly scraped #6 sign, and confidently explain the "how it happened." It's almost like the roof that sticks out too far on that one bus stop. :)

Glad you enjoyed the drawing.

If I ever have a camera malfunction, and can't find a fix, it is good to know that folks would enjoy an illustrated trip report.

I didn't think about looking for scrapes on the #6 sign the next time I visit the Fort. But I will now.

I agree that TCD should be writing for children. Oh wait, he already is. :rofl2:

Good one.

I like it, I really like it, such a slimming look for me :rofl3:

Yeah, I think maybe I should have used a thicker line for you, but I pretty much captured your essence. The only thing is that I have never seen you on Bear Rock- just on your dock next to it.

TCD

Thanks.

And, BTW, I found a good picture of Bear Rock for you.

Credit for this photo goes to fellow Fiend Ynottony, as this is a link to his photobucket photo:

FWVacOct09350.jpg

You see the bear head now, don't you?

OMG!! I have wanted to ask about bear rock for soooooooo long but didnt want to sound like an idoit.

And this is coming from the girl who actually asked the first guy I see if he is Bob.

OMG!! I have wanted to ask about bear rock for soooooooo long but didnt want to sound like an idoit.

And this is coming from the girl who actually asked the first guy I see if he is Bob.

Well, I am glad that this got cleared up for you. In the future, just remember that there's no such thing as a stupid question here on ff.net, and the public humiliation that may follow asking such a question will only last until the next one is asked. So, please don't hold back on the stupid questions in the future.

As an added bonus, you now know from the illustration what Bob looks like.

TCD