Tow Nater Celebrates At The Fort

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope that wasn't my guess. I thought it might be because the male carries the eggs till term. Which to me anyway sounds like a pretty good deal! :)

Updates are fast and furious! I have never been in the Norway church either. I'll have to check it out. It's amazing what the 'ritas will do to you on a hot day like that. If I am ever there at th

Hooray for Tow Nater!!! Y'all are like the Incredibles at the Fort. A family of superheroes! Trevor is snake man. Nathen is Tow Nater. Stef is Banana girl. She will get rid of any unwanted bananas in

Any chance I could get the recipe for this? My wife is very interested in it and we are looking for new things to try in the crockpot.

Absolutely, easiest thing in the world!

Ingredients:

3 or 4 boneless skinless breasts

1 bottle of wing sauce ( I prefer Moore's http://www.walmart.c...k-of-6/17769001)

1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch powder

2 Tbsp. butter

Directions:

Throw chicken breasts, wing sauce and ranch powder into crock pot. Cook on low 4 hours or so.

Shred the chicken with a fork. (it should pull right apart)

Add in the 2 Tbsp of butter. Leave about 1/2 hour so the now shredded meat will soak up the sauce.

Toss it on rolls of your choice with cheese. We like provolone or mozzarella. Top with ranch or blue cheese dressing (or plain)

Enjoy!

Loved the report Stef. Thank you for throwing some pood forn into it.

Of course, all of that was offset by those Devine pics. :banghead:

I'll forgive you only because you tried to warn me. I really need to start listening to your warnings.

Sorry Dave! I even giggled as I took Devines picture, knowing it was going to freak you out.

Stef, how spicy is that chicken recipe? That sauce has cayenne pepper listed as its first ingredient. if it's very hot David won't eat it.

Gwen, the Moore's isn't bad at all, especially after added to a bun with cheese and ranch dressing. The first time I made it, I used Franks Red Hot, and Holy Lord, it was way to spicy for me!!

That's why I stick with Moore's.

Absolutely, easiest thing in the world!

Ingredients:

3 or 4 boneless skinless breasts

1 bottle of wing sauce ( I prefer Moore's http://www.walmart.c...k-of-6/17769001)

1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch powder

2 Tbsp. butter

Directions:

Throw chicken breasts, wing sauce and ranch powder into crock pot. Cook on low 4 hours or so.

Shred the chicken with a fork. (it should pull right apart)

Add in the 2 Tbsp of butter. Leave about 1/2 hour so the now shredded meat will soak up the sauce.

Toss it on rolls of your choice with cheese. We like provolone or mozzarella. Top with ranch or blue cheese dressing (or plain)

Enjoy!

That sounds good. Gonna grab the pop and try it!

Stef-

Thanks for posting the recipe for the chicken sandwiches.

TCD

No problem.

I love chicken wings but they're to much work! I know I'm going to regret this but: If I'm gonna gnaw on a bone, I want to be rewarded with meat!!

Thanks for letting me follow you on your wonderful vacation!

No, thank you for reading!!

That sounds good. Gonna grab the pop and try it!

Eric, it's so easy and I've never gotten it wrong. I guessed at 4 hrs but I've left it on longer when we've gone to the parks and no big deal. Hope you like it!

Gwen, the Moore's isn't bad at all, especially after added to a bun with cheese and ranch dressing. The first time I made it, I used Franks Red Hot, and Holy Lord, it was way to spicy for me!!

That's why I stick with Moore's.

Thanks, Stef. I definitely want to try this!

Enjoyed the report, Stef! We are definitely in the "throw it in the camper and deal with it at home" type of packers! Heck, I kind of pack like that too! :)

Glad that you enjoyed it Rita. I think you can pack however you want, as long as you get there, and have all the stuff you need! 8)

Enjoyed the report, Stef! We are definitely in the "throw it in the camper and deal with it at home" type of packers! Heck, I kind of pack like that too! :)

And we're just the opposite. Before we leave any camp site everything is cleaned and put away. When we get home we only have to unload our clothes, sheets, and unused groceries. Usually by the next day the sheets are washed and back on the bed.

Where the moho is concerned, we live by the Boy Scout motto - "Be Prepared."

Years ago we learned the value of this. My parents always spent two weeks at Ocean Lakes in the spring and fall. We would go down the second week, and then we would all return home together. I was sitting at work on Friday at about 12:00, and we were scheduled to leave Saturday morning. My mother called and told me my father had fallen and broken his hip and was scheduled to have surgery at 6 pm.

Thankfully I'd already turned on the fridge and carried out most of the groceries. I ran home, we threw in some clothes, and made it to OLFC (a 4-hour drive), unhitched, drove 30 minutes to the hospital, and made it there just in time to see him before he was wheeled into surgery.

Yep, Be Prepared!

Awesome TR!!!!!

Thanks for all the pics. I am like you. I take great care in packing for the trip, but just throw stuff anywhere for the return. My logic, which may be flawed, is that I don't want to waste anytime when I arrive at my vacation locale, however I don't care how long it takes to clean up once I return to civilian life.

My logic, which may be flawed, is that I don't want to waste anytime when I arrive at my vacation locale, however I don't care how long it takes to clean up once I return to civilian life.

Exactly Right!! Put me in the "flawed logic camp" too, I guess. ^-^

Thanks for reading.

Stef,

Another fun report!! Thanks for sharing! When do you think you will get back? Looking forward to the next report!

Heidi

Thanks Heidi, glad to "see" you! Hope you're doing well.

I don't think we'll be back at the Fort until September. Slammed with work (not to mention daily rain) during the summer months. Probably do more boating on weekends, or quickie nearby camping trips.

I'm glad that you enjoyed it!