That Big Rock in Atlanta

We were the last ones in line for the shuttle. Then had to wait for the next one to come back. We got on board and we just about to leave when they said they were waiting for a few stragglers. A big groan ensued. We had a good laugh when we noticed one of the stragglers was Matt's friend Shawn. We gave him a hard time all the way back to the campground.

Loved the Laser show, don't know that I need to see it again but if I do the terrace is the only way to go!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And look at the Mayor, looking all slim and trim.

Oh, and Doodle, I honestly didn't realize about the bad picture of you. And since I'm an equal opportunity picture poster, I'll post this lovely ditty Rick took when I got home

this is Carols report, I am just adding some extras like this one...........

Loved the update, Carol.

That show looks a lot like the Magic, the Memories and You show projected on the castle at the MK.

If I ever go, I will definitely look for the $8.50 reserved seating- that sounds like a great deal.

TCD

It most definitely reminded me of MM&Y. Very similar technology.

thanks for another great update. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Fireworks, Lasers, patriotic stuff, popcorn.....and probably a lot of red solo cups and beers waiting at the CG.....what could be better?

Your right!! It was a good evening!!

Great laser show/fireworks pictures!

Look at you getting some awesome pictures!

Thanks to both of you!!

We were the last ones in line for the shuttle. Then had to wait for the next one to come back. We got on board and we just about to leave when they said they were waiting for a few stragglers. A big groan ensued. We had a good laugh when we noticed one of the stragglers was Matt's friend Shawn. We gave him a hard time all the way back to the campground.

Loved the Laser show, don't know that I need to see it again but if I do the terrace is the only way to go!!

Yeah, we passed Shawn in the truck. I was pretty sure he was not sitting at the right shuttle stop, but he swore that somebody told him that's where he was supposed to be.

OK, I need to finish this one up. and once I'm finished I want to see MORE PICTURES from everybody else there!!!!!

Now, it is once again Monday morning "ish" and a couple of folks have already pulled out. Donnie for one, and I think Dave in TN and his family have already left. Those early mornin folks. My checkout day wasn't till Tuesday, but needed to leave Monday night anyway. I just kept the reservation and stayed parked till the evening.

This morning we're once again at TJs site and today's breakfast was French Toast!!! Yummmmm! CJ dropped by and somebody asked if he was hungry, and he replied "nope". Then I asked if he wanted some French Toast, and the answer was YEP!!!! So if you want a kid to eat, that doesn't don't ask them if they are hungry!! Just feed them!!!!

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

This is Stacy and Kelly's new fancy dancy toy hauler mansion. There were parked in a TERRIBLE site in the back of the campground for most of the weekend, that gave them fits on getting in there and level. They were staying Monday night, so asked if they could move to one of the empty sites. That way they could dump their tanks, etc.

IMG_0340.jpg

I spent about an hour getting broke down and hitched up, then spent the rest of the day running my mouth with Fiends. About 4 in the afternoon, everbody brought out leftovers, and once again another Fiend Fiest ensued for dinner.

TJ and Stacey are adding some air to one of the trailer tires.

IMG_0341.jpg

It was now almost 7:30 Eastern, and I was shootin to get home 11ish Central, so it was time for me to depart

Last few pics around our area

IMG_0342.jpg

All hitched up and disconnected, ready to go

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

Sunset on the lake

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

I passed out my hugs, and it was time to go.

I putzed along the interstate at about 60 and got home about midnite central, but it was an easy uneventful drive and I got 14.2 MPG!!!!

Home and all tucked back in the garage

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

Rick was waitin up for me

IMG_0380.jpg

Until next time thanks for readin!!!!!!!

I had originally hoped we could stay to see the laser show on Saturday and then drive home. I am so glad dh said, "No." We would have got home way too late and the children would have been exhausted for days. I'm glad w ewent for the day, but still hope to stay the weekend next year, Lord willing.

I'll throw in a few pictures and come up with some heartfelt BS to add later, no I won't but enjoy the pictures anyway

HPIM2616.jpg

HPIM2617.jpg

HPIM2621.jpg

HPIM2615.jpg

HPIM2614.jpg

HPIM2601.jpg

HPIM2600.jpg

enough for now, keep the suckers wanting more

Thanks for taking all the wonderful pictures, Carol. I would add some but I didn't take any. :(

It was a great time, I can't wait to do it all again. See you in July!! >:D

Carol, I love you and forgive you for that picture! :rofl2: Honestly you can post any picture of me you want!!

Edited by doodlebug....Cherie