That Big Rock in Atlanta

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And look at the Mayor, looking all slim and trim.

Oh, and Doodle, I honestly didn't realize about the bad picture of you. And since I'm an equal opportunity picture poster, I'll post this lovely ditty Rick took when I got home

this is Carols report, I am just adding some extras like this one...........

To continue on...

Donnie finally was able to arrive. He had a blowout on the way up. Not fun!!

IMG_9799.jpg

A few more Anna pics, sorry, just couldn't help myself

IMG_9803.jpg

IMG_9808.jpg

The evening wears on and Doodle brings some punch!! Yumm!! White Zinfandel, Peach Schnapps, and 7-Up, and Pineapple Juice!! Yumm!!

IMG_9809.jpg

IMG_9810.jpg

IMG_9812.jpg

IMG_9813.jpg

IMG_9814.jpg

IMG_9815.jpg

IMG_9816.jpg

IMG_9817.jpg

IMG_9819.jpg

IMG_9820.jpg

IMG_9821.jpg

IMG_9822.jpg

IMG_9823.jpg

IMG_9824.jpg

IMG_9825.jpg

IMG_9826.jpg

IMG_9827.jpg

We called it a night, to repeat the next day!!!

Oh, for dinner, Lorna got a Turkey that Tim cooked in some cooker he had. Ohhhhhh that was yummy!!!!

I had so many comments and then you had to go and post all the Anna pics! She is too darn cute and I can't stop smiling at her face.

Its a good thing I spoke with Donnie and knew about his tire issues, when I read that first sentence quickly, I thought you said he had his blowup. :rofl2:

Thanks for reading Gwen!! More coming up!! Also, I hope ya'll can find a route and make it over next year!!

I'm working on it, Carol. Marty suggested an alternate route that I had found on a map. I've already told David we ARE going. Looks like you all had so much fun!

I had so many comments and then you had to go and post all the Anna pics! She is too darn cute and I can't stop smiling at her face.

Its a good thing I spoke with Donnie and knew about his tire issues, when I read that first sentence quickly, I thought you said he had his blowup. :rofl2:

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who read it that way at first :bugeyes: :rofl2:

Yea! I been waiting for this one!! I'm dreading the "photo bomb" pic.. all I can say is.. KIM MADE ME DO IT! LOL

I simply can't tell you how happy Anna made me, she grabed my shorts and pulled me in the for biggest hug evah.. my trip at that point was complete, all the other stuff was just a very cool bonus!!

These pic's are making me miss everyone terribly..

Looks like an awesome gathering! The pics of Anna are very cute.....never even met her but I can see why she brings joy to all of you! Nothing makes your heart melt as a daddy than the smile of a daughter! My DD3 seems to have learned early how to use that to her advantage. I am betting Anna can get Dave to do anything with a smile like that. I wonder are all daughters like that? It would appear TCD falls for that too even with older daughters, and that's why he always caves. :clint: It's nice to know I am not the only one! Can't wait to see the photo bomb!

So is Anna the new "squirrel" distraction :) And as far as Donnie "blowup", ya never know........

We had such a great group of people there! All the food was awesome! The punch was yummy but not as lethal as Stef's. Which was probably a good thing. What with being on a hilly site, paralyzation is not a good thing. :lmao1:

Absolutely!!! However, it was potent enough!!!

I'm working on it, Carol. Marty suggested an alternate route that I had found on a map. I've already told David we ARE going. Looks like you all had so much fun!

AWESOME!!

her smile just makes you forget everything.. not unlike a certain prince of yours

It sure does!

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who read it that way at first :bugeyes: :rofl2:

LOL

Yea! I been waiting for this one!! I'm dreading the "photo bomb" pic.. all I can say is.. KIM MADE ME DO IT! LOL

I simply can't tell you how happy Anna made me, she grabed my shorts and pulled me in the for biggest hug evah.. my trip at that point was complete, all the other stuff was just a very cool bonus!!

These pic's are making me miss everyone terribly..

Me too!! I sooo wish we could do this more often!!!

I hope that pillow is washable cause Dave drooled all over it.

:)

And look at the Mayor, looking all slim and trim.

Yes Donnie does look great!!

Great pictures Carol thank you sooooooo much for taking them, because of course my new camera was in its fav spot the MH LOL

Funny! but expected :)

Love, Love, Love the Anna post. Stinking cute... yep.

And I'll do it again too! ;D hehehehe.

I'm not sure I remember the photo you speak of..... must be the punch

I want a Kim and Judy photo bomb on every trip!!

I can't wait to get to this photo you speak of!!!

I'm here and it makes me happy and sad. :) to see all my favorite Fiends having so much fun! :( I wasn't there with y'all! Thanks Carol for all your pics!

I really wish ya'll were there!!!!

We will be happy to ablige :P

What's an "ablige" :)

Looks like an awesome gathering! The pics of Anna are very cute.....never even met her but I can see why she brings joy to all of you! Nothing makes your heart melt as a daddy than the smile of a daughter! My DD3 seems to have learned early how to use that to her advantage. I am betting Anna can get Dave to do anything with a smile like that. I wonder are all daughters like that? It would appear TCD falls for that too even with older daughters, and that's why he always caves. :clint: It's nice to know I am not the only one! Can't wait to see the photo bomb!

It WAS an awesome gathering!!!

Time to continue on!! It's now Saturday morning!! We started the morning at TJ's site. Missy made some WONDERFUL sausage gravy and biscuits!! MMMMMMMMM

IMG_9828.jpg

IMG_9829.jpg

Lou arrived to spend the day!

IMG_9830.jpg

IMG_9831.jpg

IMG_9832.jpg

Tim cooked up a pork roast in has fancy dancy cooker, another yummy lunch!!

IMG_9833.jpg

Marty and her wonderful family arrived

This is her DH John and a couple of her boys along with Lou

IMG_9834.jpg

and there's Marty

IMG_9835.jpg

Kelly and Stacy

IMG_9836.jpg

Ken and Judy and their beautiful children also arrived

IMG_9838.jpg

IMG_9839.jpg

IMG_9840.jpg

IMG_9841.jpg

IMG_9842.jpg

IMG_9843.jpg

IMG_9844.jpg

IMG_9845.jpg

This is Jugman and the Flame and their little one. Judy also dropped by

IMG_9846.jpg

IMG_9847.jpg

Precious little baby

IMG_9848.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

Shot of the lake past a tent site

IMG_9850.jpg

IMG_9851.jpg

Rick showed up for the day and took the camera for a bit

IMG_9852.jpg

Looking down at TJs site from the back of our site

IMG_9853.jpg

IMG_9854.jpg

and the Auburn's finally arrived!!! They sat still on I-75 for about 4 hours behind a nasty accident with no way to go anywhere

IMG_9855.jpg

IMG_9857.jpg

IMG_9858.jpg

More coming soon!

Now we're into the evening, with more punch and TONS of yummy food!! We have also migrated up to Lorna's site

IMG_9862.jpg

IMG_9863.jpg

I just HAD to take these

IMG_9864.jpg

IMG_9865.jpg

IMG_9866.jpg

IMG_9867.jpg

IMG_9868.jpg

Judy and her hubby Dave

IMG_9869.jpg

This may be the Photo Bomb pic!! This is also Ryan

IMG_9870.jpg

And Saturday comes to a really late close!!! Not too many pictures this day. Spent too much time eating and running my mouth!!!

Looks like quite a gab fest! ;D

I want to squeeze that little baby!! :heart: Is that one of Ken & Judy's? God bless those two.

The baby was so sweet. Ken and Judy are short term fostering it, though hoping it will stay for a little while. Hard to imagine a day spent with fiends being any better, but holding that baby was definitely the frosting on the cake.

Thanks for all the photos, Carol!