Are We Just Airstreamers or Are We Just Fulltimers In An Airstream?

Please Read the Post Before Voting  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Airstream or Non-Airstream

• Airstream
    • Another Brand

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure you're well aware of it and would if you could, but a MH is the only way to go for full timing RVing if you're bouncing from place to place a lot and have kids. As it's something we're planni

Be glad the hubby is concerned about the tow numbers to many people ignore that, my thought is I would rather have more truck then needed. Never heard anything bad about Keystone RV, if you are at Get

just got off phone with a company that fixes credit scores (shawn will have to call them back) but they mentioned that there is a problem with my debt to income. I think it's time that someone started paying me to stay at home and raise my kids. If you are gonna ding my credit :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: scores because I have debt I PAY OFF EVERY MONTH but I don't have income, then you either need to change your system or start paying me for doing my job...... just saying.

Just keep :banghead: cause I think no matter what you do the banks today just want to say NO! :(

No they want to get paid for sticking.... oh, wait..... better....not... say....it.....

Sorry you get paid in hugs and smiles. Been there and done that.

this is not the first time this has happened because I am a stay at home mom. We tried for an apartment in Brooklyn a few years back an despite having first, last, and an extra month's rent the owner said no. Simply because I had no job.

Strangely, I usually have a better credit score than DH too.

Looks like a great floor plan with a lot of storage. Does it have bunks?

It has four bunks. kids can sleep in the lowers and use the uppers for toy storage. has bathroom storage (alot of them don't). doesn't have a big pantry but it does have a lot of upper cabinet storage. big pantry can = big search so we are ok with that. has space for crafting storage...

honestly, it was almost a perfect fit for us

Nice!!!

The one thing we didn't opt for when we got ours was the cover/cutting board that goes over the sink and the cover for the stove top. Dh hates that we don't have those and I'm an certain if we ever get a new camper that is something we will get. It's funny how the little things you think you won't need end up being the things you wish you had.

We have stove and sink covers. Never use them. It's recommended that they be removed for travel -- could cause a lot of damage.

Now, don't get me started on electric awnings and steps. They are sooooooooooooooo wonderful! Putting out the awning with the push of a button -- now, that's heaven!

We have stove and sink covers. Never use them. It's recommended that they be removed for travel -- could cause a lot of damage.

Now, don't get me started on electric awnings and steps. They are sooooooooooooooo wonderful! Putting out the awning with the push of a button -- now, that's heaven!

the salesman chuckled because I kept going up and down the steps. we only have the one, so we had to buy one of those steps.. so we had two but if the trailer was slightly slanted....

the salesman chuckled because I kept going up and down the steps. we only have the one, so we had to buy one of those steps.. so we had two but if the trailer was slightly slanted....

Mine doesn't have a step at all. So I bought a Safety Step and just set it outside the door