Hello everyone, I have no clue where to put this, so I'll put it here and if it needs to be moved, than someone can move it.

First off, I want to say I have been gone for a few months and I'm sure I wasn't missed, but we have been doing a lot of summer things and getting ready for the new arrival in about 7 weeks.

We started off the summer with the girls dance recital. Cadence is in her 2nd year and Claire is in her 1st.

546478_10151194353045359_1232652453_n.jpg

Than we headed to the OBX where we rent a house every year with my mom and family friends. We have been doing this for 6 years now, and my Mom has been coming here for about 15.

305089_10151194353515359_494575885_n.jpg

Than we headed north to Niagra Falls for a fews days and stayed at Four MIle Creek State Park, which I highly recommend. If you stay here you get entrance to all the NY state parks and parking is free at Niagra Falls as well. A good deal, and saves some cash. Also, it was only $31 a night. No water or sewage, but they have dump stations and the bathrooms are clean. HUGE sites BTW, tons of room for the big rigs.

404090_10151194354360359_94254376_n.jpg

We than headed to the Pocono's and stayed with my in-laws for a few days at the house they rent outside of Jim Thorpe. We also took the time to head to Knoebel's for the day for some fun. In between, we did some day trips to the movies, roller skating and a bounce house place here and there. We had a great summer........

263108_10150327045690359_5441410_n.jpg

and now summer is coming to a close and school/Kindergarten is starting for Cadence. We have another trip scheduled for the third week of September to go to Knoebel's again, and a day at the Bloomsburg Fair with my brother and his family.

Now, I have a favor to ask and it is does anyone know what these are/were? My Mom found them in a second hand shop in Myrtle Beach and paid a dollar for them. She thought my daughters would like them, we just don't know what they are. They have a hole on each end and are concave, almost remind me of a fishing lure, which I know they aren't. There aren't any markings on them anywhere except for the pictures on the front. Any help would be appreciated.

223944_10151194319160359_2011857879_n.jpg

Hope everyone had a great summer and made many happy memories. Thanks for any help.

Best Regards,

Norm

With the elongated holes, I'm thinking maybe they are the things that you put your shoelaces in so the tag would be on the first straight lace near the toe of your shoe. But WTH do I know?

Have no idea what they are, but nice to see you back Norm looks like you had a great summer. We love Knoebels we have a trip planned there in Oct. for the Covered Bridge Festival and leave there to Phila airport for our week at Kidani Village, almost had to cancell the Knoebels trip, times were to close but worked it out. Glad to see you posting again!!!!!!!!!

Hi Norm. After much study, I have identified the one on the right to be a US coin, probably a quarter. :rofl3: I also find it incredible that no one has been able to identify the other three. I had come to believe the Fiends knew, or could find out, everything. :superhero: