• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just want to add that I had a Spaten Oktoberfest draft tonight at dinner and it was delicious.

I wanted to take a moment out and advise people to please make sure who you are doing business with and the terms of doing business with this entity. I had planned a long three weekend camping trip at

As much as I would like to edit the OP's post, I resist with all my might because of the fact that this is a community run forum. This means that we police ourselves here. Being that the OP was very

the last few months have been tough I havent had much time to post or read, but this thread was quite entertaining . Jen is a fireball,

I cant wait to meet you.

Got your phone number, Steve. Now if you would just send me your social security number and bank account number, I can deposit that 12 million dollars you won in the Nigerian lottery.

Ruh roh... I tried to give jen's Lar post an up arrow on this dumbphone but might be a victim of fat_finger_it is. If I goofed this is me throwing myself on the orange queen's mercy. And if that doesn't work then I'm denying I did it at all.

In fact, now that I think about it, I'm sure it was Dave's fault...

Ruh roh... I tried to give jen's Lar post an up arrow on this dumbphone but might be a victim of fat_finger_it is. If I goofed this is me throwing myself on the orange queen's mercy. And if that doesn't work then I'm denying I did it at all.

You gave Jen a down arrow? :mort1: :dogsnicker:

It shows me you gave an up arrow Pam. Your still safe.

no, it was an up arrow..i was wondering where it was, but when i went and checked, the light was green and trap was clean (to quote Ghostbusters)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I will say that I saw this thread, read the first post and got nervous. I have a cart rental from Tee Time in December. Used them based on this site and others that all have high praise for Kenny. Feeling better now that the situation was obviously resolved. One thing that does bug me was the immediate assumption that the poster was an imposter or whatever and immediate hits. I agree, he needed to find out what was really going on. When I talked to Tee Time (not Kenny, someone else that works there I guess), I was explicityly told my CC would be charged about 2 weeks before arrival. Their cancelation policy is full refund two weeks prior and after that 30%. Not a bad deal at all considering how competitive their prices are. I will say on this or any information board, posters, especially new ones, want advice. Sometmes we all post out of agrevation or simply irritation at what has seemed bad service. I do understand the thought this was comming from a competitor, I've seen that plenty on other camping forums. A mod should have been able to determine to some extent if the OP was legit. All in all, Kenny came through, the OP stated as much. Now, should I or other newbies to this site refreain from posting reviews, positive or negative, about anything relavant topic?

I recommend, not only here but any where, don't make you first post at a site be negative (and then follow it up by not posting for 24 hrs +). If you strike a match (flame a company or person) don't be surprised if a fire breaks out. Be prepared to take some push back against anything you post. If you can't deal with that internet message boards aren't the place for you. Trust me I have seen much worse on other boards with similar issues. And if it is true be prepared to answer some follow up questions.

If giving a down arrow would have been my fault, do I also then get credit for the up arrow?

haven't had much time online lately and didn't see this before. Not only do you get credit for the up arrow but I have given you one just to make sure she doesn't get too far ahead of you. :wave1:

I could really use an Anna hug today...

Now, should I or other newbies to this site refreain from posting reviews, positive or negative, about anything relavant topic?

It's been my experience that you'll have more fun here posting reviews - or anything else - about non-relevant topics. uh-oh, that could theoretically make us irrelevant :rofl2:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I will say that I saw this thread, read the first post and got nervous. I have a cart rental from Tee Time in December. Used them based on this site and others that all have high praise for Kenny. Feeling better now that the situation was obviously resolved. One thing that does bug me was the immediate assumption that the poster was an imposter or whatever and immediate hits. I agree, he needed to find out what was really going on. When I talked to Tee Time (not Kenny, someone else that works there I guess), I was explicityly told my CC would be charged about 2 weeks before arrival. Their cancelation policy is full refund two weeks prior and after that 30%. Not a bad deal at all considering how competitive their prices are. I will say on this or any information board, posters, especially new ones, want advice. Sometmes we all post out of agrevation or simply irritation at what has seemed bad service. I do understand the thought this was comming from a competitor, I've seen that plenty on other camping forums. A mod should have been able to determine to some extent if the OP was legit. All in all, Kenny came through, the OP stated as much. Now, should I or other newbies to this site refreain from posting reviews, positive or negative, about anything relavant topic?

moderators on this site are not like the dictatorships you see elsewhere on the internet...

We work on self moderation here, which may not be liked by some, but is for the betterment of the community as a whole. Kenny is not a sponsor here but does service our community members. To say it was my job to see if the op is legit implies we have a dictatorship and censorship here. Neither of those two happen here very often, period.