Stef's Walking In A Disney Wonderland

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The conversations we were all having that evening were.... interesting. I just remember being in Stef's chair and having to roll out onto the ground so I could standup near the end of the night.

Its not. its an optical illusion. She is just so small, it makes the cup look bigger..... ;-)

I totally see nothing wrong with that outfit. I'm not a fan of the flip flops with socks look that's happening these days. Who would have thought that the trend would be plumber's crack saggy pants an

Not long after we got back, devores and Mrs devores came over. Had a great visit with them and even toasted to...... something.

(Mrs devores did not, she had to work later)

FortDecember2012062.jpg

This seems like a good place to end this post. The night is young.

You need something to toast too?

That was some good shine. I need the recipe again, I am going to try to make some.

Middle of page 2 Bragging Rights for me!

You are off to a great start.

So what was with that "You look like a nice lady comment?" I thought that was going to be followed up with the CM giving you something. What The Fort was that all about?

I see that Lonestar was at the Fort. I was looking for y'all at Thanksgiving. You must have come later this year.

It's also nice to see a Lil Lisa post.

Oh yeah- what ended up happening with your cooler? Was it just the transformer or is the whole thing shot? I have that same cooler, and I don't think mine works anymore. My transformer is still good- the cooling part seems to have died. So let me know if you need a transformer.

Bring on the rest!

TCD

I figured I would see you this trip but Donnie told me I missed you by a day or 2. We checked in on 11/23. Guess I will catch u next year.

I'm not Italian (that I know of) but I do love peppers and eggs! Those looked great!

Enjoying the report so far!

Thanks for joining in Kim. Add in some onions, garlic and a little red pepper, YUM!

Not Italian but my grandmother had a variation on this. She used to make basically Western Omelet Sandwiches. Sauted Onions, Peppers, and diced ham,

Yep, my step Dad used to do this too. Sometimes even bologna chopped up instead of ham. Good stuff!

well damn, page three but I had to jump in on a Stef report!! Glad to see the fiend tree again, I hope I'm still on there! I know I've been naughty but I prefer spankings over dismissal :P

Hey Judy! Of course you're still there. Now that you've disclosed that info, you've been moved to the top! ;)

Love what you've done to donnie's trailer.

He was gonna pay me back but he couldn't find any shoe polish for my windows. All in good fun.

Mason can't match this one ... unless they bottle the "punch" and label it ...

I only get the stink eye when he's in the cart or truck. We don't share punch with him. ;D

That is a pretty serious stink eye. And I know stink eye.

;D

That's it! Next time my family schedules a trip to Disney and the Fort I am going to coordinate it with you. Heck who needs a Disney Dining Plan when Stef is there? :jumpforjoy

I would love that! My plan is much cheaper too, as in FREE!

:heartsmiley: :heartsmiley: :heartsmiley: :heartsmiley:

I knew that would tickle your fancy. I can't ever cook bacon without thinking about you.

You need something to toast too?

That was some good shine. I need the recipe again, I am going to try to make some.

No, I really don't need a reason. Good company is good enough reason.

I will get the recipe out for you, it's easy and lasts forever!

I left off on Friday afternoon. Not long after devores left, Brent and Justin came back for a couple of pre-dinner cocktails.

FortDecember2012064.jpg

Donnie also arrived and joined us.

FortDecember2012065.jpg

Donnie tried to share some love with Brent, but Brent wasn't having it.

FortDecember2012066.jpg

Even Justin was giving the "ewww" face. ;D

After a couple hours, Brent & Justin went back to their site for dinner, Donnie left to go eat with Tina & John and Nate texted that he was almost there.

We fired up the grill and got dinner ready. As that was happening, John pulls up in our site and Donnie jumps out with something in his hand.

Flashback: I met Donnie in person in April of 2011, in Crystal River. He was wearing this shirt:

april2011025.jpg

It's kind of hard to see, but it had LOWE'S across the front, and #48 on the sleeves. It had to have killed him to wear it, but he suffered through.

I have asked him a million times to give it to me as I knew he'd never be caught dead in it again.

That's what he had in his hands!! Finally!

It literally brought tears to my eyes. He could have bought me a $1,000 gift and it wouldn't have been as special as this t-shirt.

It makes a perfect night shirt and I will keep it forever.

Ok, enough of the sappy stuff, time for dinner!

FortDecember2012067.jpg

When dinner was consumed and cleaned up, Ed came by. I hadn't seen him since last Halloween so it was nice to catch up. Brent & Justin came back too.

Ed is shooting me gang signs, Justin is being a goofball, and even Mason got in on the action.

FortDecember2012068.jpg

Ed told me that Rita was on her way down so we hung out until she arrived. When Ed went to pick her up, Donnie came back from dinner and the party was on.

FortDecember2012069.jpg

Even Rita's son Chris was there.

FortDecember2012070.jpg

FortDecember2012071.jpg

The boys (and Rita) were all yakking away while Donnie, me & Nate munched on some Twizzlers. It wasn't extremely late when we called it a night. Nate and I had a busy day planned for Saturday, so off to shower and get ready for bed.

Yes, of course I wore my new-to-me t-shirt! :heart:

Coming up: Cramming in a ton of fun in one day!

Man, you are blazing through this report.

I missed a couple of updates.

First, I need to respond to Michael-

I figured I would see you this trip but Donnie told me I missed you by a day or 2. We checked in on 11/23. Guess I will catch u next year.

Well, that explains it- we checked out on 11/23. It seem like last year, y'all were there before Thanksgiving day, not after.

Hopefully, I will catch you next year. Did your dad come with you this year?

Now for Stef-

I think it's funny how tall folks look standing next to you. Monique and Carol look like giants.

You can make baked potatoes in a crock pot? Jeez, I am learning a lot from this report. How long do they need to cook and at what setting?

If you have posted photos of Stella before, I sure don't remember seeing them. What a cute dog!

Looking forward to the rest.

TCD

I left off on Friday afternoon. Not long after devores left, Brent and Justin came back for a couple of pre-dinner cocktails.

FortDecember2012064.jpg

Donnie tried to share some love with Brent, but Brent wasn't having it.

FortDecember2012066.jpg

Even Justin was giving the "ewww" face. ;D

Compare the look on Justin's face in those two photos. It wasn't "ewww" - that was the 'punch' look on his face.

Compare the look on Justin's face in those two photos. It wasn't "ewww" - that was the 'punch' look on his face.

I agree. Stef is being really, really nice. It was definitely the, "I've been drinking punch for 7 straight hours" look on his face.

Another great TR. :D

I think it's funny how tall folks look standing next to you. Monique and Carol look like giants.

I was thinking the same thing!! :rofl2:

And Stef, I think it was a lucky last hug because the ride home was blissfully uneventful. :heartsmiley:

Brent - so sorry we never connected. We ran around a lot our last few days trying to pack everything in one last time, and we weren't around a whole lot. Hopefully next time!

I can't believe that I worked, drove down and still made it over to drink punch and hang out with y'all! It was a fun evening. I believe that Trevor and I made plans to go in to business in another state!

The conversations we were all having that evening were.... interesting. I just remember being in Stef's chair and having to roll out onto the ground so I could standup near the end of the night.

Man, you are blazing through this report.

I missed a couple of updates.

First, I need to respond to Michael-

Well, that explains it- we checked out on 11/23. It seem like last year, y'all were there before Thanksgiving day, not after.

Hopefully, I will catch you next year. Did your dad come with you this year?

TCD

We flip flop from year to year. Yeah my parents came to this year. But instead of bringing there trailer they just stayed with us. Should see you next year.

Pepper and Egg sandwich was a staple at our house too and I'm not Italian. Mom made eggs and egg noodles all the time too. I just though my mom had some kind of weird fetish with eggs.

Peppers and egg sandwiches sound yummy.

My German mother made us noodles and eggs for us all the time as kids. It's still one of my favorites.

:heartsmiley: :heartsmiley: :heartsmiley: :heartsmiley:

Stef I don't want to do this but I have to and I can't believe that TJ didn't correct you but please, please always spell BACON with all caps.

I'm sorry I had to be so harsh but someone had correct you on this major breach of proper BACON etiquette.

Stef I don't want to do this but I have to and I can't believe that TJ didn't correct you but please, please always spell BACON with all caps.

I'm sorry I had to be so harsh but someone had correct you on this major breach of proper BACON etiquette.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

BACON!!

I can't believe that I worked, drove down and still made it over to drink punch and hang out with y'all! It was a fun evening. I believe that Trevor and I made plans to go in to business in another state!

I can! Way to Go!!!!

Dare I ask what Trev's "business" proposal was? :flush2: :rofl2:

Just think of the rolling as "exercise"..... :rofl2: :rofl2:

TCD

Funny you mentioned that. As every picture loaded I would ask Trevor the same question:

"Am I really that short?"

I guess my suspicions have been right all along.

Baked potatoes in a crock pot sound like my kind of easy. Spill the info.

Great updates.

For potatoes in crock. I scrub them, poke a few holes in them and throw them in for 6-8 hours on low, depending on the size of the taters.

Just poke them with a fork to make sure they're tender throughout. Easy Peasy!

I agree. Stef is being really, really nice. It was definitely the, "I've been drinking punch for 7 straight hours" look on his face.

I think both you and Ed are on to something. :hah:

Alright Stef, waiting for the photo!

Might you folks be Forting over NYE? Sounds like it should be an interesting fiend roster. Pure chaos and hooliganery!

It's coming (though he still thinks he looked normal)

No NYE for us, holidays are crazy with friends and family. We're shooting for the second week of January so Jordan can come with us.

We have to get together soon though. Believe me, there's always chaos. :)

And Stef, I think it was a lucky last hug because the ride home was blissfully uneventful. :heartsmiley:

Thank God Mo! After I read your post about leaving I said some extra prayers that nothing bad would happen on your ride home and it would be my hug that caused it.

Thanks for reading.

LOL!! I'm thrilled that you made it!

I missed the business plan. I must have been shoveling licorice into my mouth. I did hear about it and it sounds fabulous!

:animated-smileys-character-024:

:hah: Sorry Brent! Those chairs are the only ones I can sit in and touch the ground. Probably not the best seats for normal-sized people.

Finally got back home and had a chance to catch up. Looks like you had the usual "good time".

Of course!

:worship: Oh Dear God, forgive me. Maybe you could take it easy on me this time as it's my first offense?!

Dare I ask what Trev's "business" proposal was? :flush2: :rofl2:

No. Probably not something to be discussed on a family board.

It involved Colorado and a Krispy Kreme chain. Enough said.