"Maleficent" set for 2014 (Updated 3.18.14 with Trailer #3)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://youtu.be/w-XO4XiRop0

I had the honor of playing Malificent in the Sleeping Beauty ballet.  It was just about the most fun I have ever had onstage. 

Twin #1 wanted to go and see this movie, but none of her friends were available, so I got to go with her last night.   We saw the 3D version.   I liked it much more than I thought I would.  They reall

Your jokeing right? The closest theater to my house is over 20 miles away.

We've got several within 10 or 15 minutes, so it wouldn't make any sense to drive an hour to save a few dollars.  Not to mention the one that came up on the website is near Bob's house.  That would be too close for comfort.  

We've got several within 10 or 15 minutes, so it wouldn't make any sense to drive an hour to save a few dollars. Not to mention the one that came up on the website is near Bob's house. That would be too close for comfort.

What if the one 30 miles away served MSB cinnamon rolls?

We've got several within 10 or 15 minutes, so it wouldn't make any sense to drive an hour to save a few dollars.  Not to mention the one that came up on the website is near Bob's house.  That would be too close for comfort.

I guess when you live in small towns in Texas driving 60 miles one way to get somthing is normal to us.

I guess when you live in small towns in Texas driving 60 miles one way to get somthing is normal to us.

What?!? 60 miles?! I can't think of anything that I would need to drive 60 miles to get to other than the shore. Everything is 15 mins tops to me, more like 5-10. Except a decent hospital that's 25 mins which SMB when you are in labor!

What?!? 60 miles?! I can't think of anything that I would need to drive 60 miles to get to other than the shore. Everything is 15 mins tops to me, more like 5-10. Except a decent hospital that's 25 mins which SMB when you are in labor!

When my wife went into labor it was over 60 miles to the hospital.

Part of the difference between where you are and here is that driving 30 miles to a theater would not take you an hour.  Open the throttle and go, right?

Yep hammer down. 30 miles 25 to 35 minutes.

Yep hammer down. 30 miles 25 to 35 minutes.

Yeah, that's been my experience with Texas.  Around here, it's not just traffic congestion (which there is a fair amount of), but even the country roads are tough as they wind along creeks and around and over hills.  Plus, being that the Saturn (now regular GM) plant is nearby, there's always a bunch of broken down GM vehicles on the roads you have to navigate around.   :rofl3:

Yeah, that's been my experience with Texas.  Around here, it's not just traffic congestion (which there is a fair amount of), but even the country roads are tough as they wind along creeks and around and over hills.  Plus, being that the Saturn (now regular GM) plant is nearby, there's always a bunch of broken down GM vehicles on the roads you have to navigate around.   :rofl3:

I figured that was your reason. When we camp in the hill country it's like that takes forever to get where we are going. We are closer to the coast so it's all flat. If you want traffic just head to Houston there is plenty.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we finally went to see it. It was actually $17.00 with deal flicks 2 large popcorns 1 large coke. I thought the movie was good my wife loved it and my 4 year old daughter says we need to buy it. And I would watch it again so good job Disney.