Read on one of the Disney pages that the river country DVC is not going to happen. Did I read it right. N

You may not blow up the people mover.

See photos below for reason why.

IMG_5667_zpse44352f9.jpg

IMG_5668_zps723d47f3.jpg

It is evident from these pictures that the People Mover is a thrill ride. I need to ride this again, I guess.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where did you read that story? There are a lot of crackpot self proclaimed Disney experts out there.

On our late night trip to MK, we went in COp just to warm up. I kept falling asleep, only to wake up when the ride would move so I could sing along before going back to sleep!

BLASPHEMY ALLL OF YOU!!! You have to keep COP!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but that is my number one all time favorite attraction at WDW!!!!!

I like peoplemover rides to cool off... and where would I take a nap if they bulldozed COP?? ???

On our late night trip to MK, we went in COp just to warm up. I kept falling asleep, only to wake up when the ride would move so I could sing along before going back to sleep! :lol:

Awesome!!

I'm pretty sure Nicki and I did that same thing Saturday night at close to midnight.

The other WWW were too busy huddling for warmth in the next car.

The people mover is as fun as you make it! From what I've read I'm pretty sure you Wild Womenz could turn a park bench into a hands in the air ride. :rollercoaster:

On our late night trip to MK, we went in COp just to warm up. I kept falling asleep, only to wake up when the ride would move so I could sing along before going back to sleep! :))

I think Marty did this Saturday night! We were joking that it was like the video going around of the baby sleeping in the car that suddenly starts dancing when Gagnam Style comes on the radio. :rofl2:

BLASPHEMY ALLL OF YOU!!! You have to keep COP!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but that is my number one all time favorite attraction at WDW!!!!!

Carol I'll chain myself to the seats with you.

They'll pry COP from my cold dead hands!!! :argh:

The people mover is as fun as you make it! From what I've read I'm pretty sure you Wild Womenz could turn a park bench into a hands in the air ride. :rollercoaster:

I'm pretty sure we did that on just about everything that moved

...and a few things that didn't.

I know that whenever COP moved we put our hands up!!

Whoa there captain Lou. It's a small world has attained institutional status in my house. The people mover has a soft place in my heart because of the number of times it has allowed me to escape the brutal heat and lines of a crowded summer day at MK. It was a respit...nay a haven....during some pretty grueling commando days when the kids were young. I am indebted to this somewhat lame ride. :)

Carol I'll chain myself to the seats with you.They'll pry COP from my cold dead hands!

So they'll drag you out with a 40 year old seat that 10 million butts have sat in chained to what ever part of your body you decided to put into service for this very misguided act. I'll need a photo of that. Hope Dave is around on that day.

Oh, and where is Carol during all this?

Whoa there captain Lou. It's a small world has attained institutional status in my house. The people mover has a soft place in my heart because of the number of times it has allowed me to escape the brutal heat and lines of a crowded summer day at MK. It was a respit...nay a haven....during some pretty grueling commando days when the kids were young. I am indebted to this somewhat lame ride.

Tell you what Fred, I'm sure they'll put some parts of the WedWay up for sale at Property Control. I'll take you there so that you can bid on it. If you win, you can reassemble it in your garage and get that thrilling experience whenever you want it.

So they'll drag you out with a 40 year old seat that 10 million butts have sat in chained to what ever part of your body you decided to put into service for this very misguided act. I'll need a photo of that. Hope Dave is around on that day.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Tell you what Fred, I'm sure they'll put some parts of the WedWay up for sale at Property Control. I'll take you there so that you can bid on it. If you win, you can reassemble it in your garage and get that thrilling experience whenever you want it.

Melissa needs one of the cars

I think Marty did this Saturday night! We were joking that it was like the video going around of the baby sleeping in the car that suddenly starts dancing when Gagnam Style comes on the radio. :rofl2:

I'm pretty sure we did that on just about everything that moved

...and a few things that didn't.

I know that whenever COP moved we put our hands up!!

Let's Go!! Hands UP! :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

Carol will be chained to her own seat.

And hey, at least we'll each get a great souvenir!

:raspberry2:

On our late night trip to MK, we went in COp just to warm up. I kept falling asleep, only to wake up when the ride would move so I could sing along before going back to sleep! :))

I know - that was me who posted the first comment! :lol:

Continuing on.

Bring in the wrecking ball and use it on the Carousel of Progress.

Burn down It's a small world.

Sink the Electrical Water Pageant.

Bull doze Innoventions.

Blow up the People Mover.

A disney trip wouldn't be complete without Carousel of Progress, It's a Small World, Electrical Water Pageant, and the People Mover. Guess I'm just old school when it comes to Disney!

Continuing on.

Bring in the wrecking ball and use it on the Carousel of Progress.

Bull doze Innoventions.

Blow up the People Mover.

And just when I was adding making an apple pie for Lou to my pre-vacation to do list.....

My kids know all the words.....they love COP. Go figure.

We break out in the "great big beautiful tomorrow song" on a nearly weekly basis at some point on the drive to school or dinner or both!

Innoventions is a kid favorite in the BuckeyeFortFamily and the People Mover is what everyone has said and so much more. The views from this ride are awesome and it allows you to see the park and 'people watch' from a whole new perspective!