That's amazing!

I was just at the Fort yesterday morning, February 24th, for a surprise inspection, and took this photo of the splash area to include in my report about how the Fort management is doing a bad job maintaining the premises while constantly raising prices:

RoyalFamily5K2013573_zps521b3687.jpg

Someone must have been following me.

Anyway, glad to see that this eyesore is getting some attention.

It's shameful in its current condition.

TCD

Has anyone else noticed over the years some items have appeared missing from the splash area? i believe there used tio be fry pans or pots and pans hanging from the top and shortly after it opened they were gone. This might have been addressed earlier but I thought it was poor on Disney to remove props and never replace. Our splash zone has been the crappiest kept up splashzone of all the resorts. Where did the hole in the water tower go at the slide that shot out water come to think of it?

Has anyone else noticed over the years some items have appeared missing from the splash area? i believe there used tio be fry pans or pots and pans hanging from the top and shortly after it opened they were gone. This might have been addressed earlier but I thought it was poor on Disney to remove props and never replace. Our splash zone has been the crappiest kept up splashzone of all the resorts. Where did the hole in the water tower go at the slide that shot out water come to think of it?

Yeah, there's definitely stuff missing.

My kids are too big to play in there, but I thought there was some kind of big pot that filled up and dumped water on guests, too.

I know there was a little American flag on top of the tower. That's been gone for a while now.

And you are right about the "leak" in the water tower! I forgot about it.

Oh well, Fort management lets stuff fall apart before they do anything about it. What else is new?

TCD

Yeah, there's definitely stuff missing.

My kids are too big to play in there, but I thought there was some kind of big pot that filled up and dumped water on guests, too.

I know there was a little American flag on top of the tower. That's been gone for a while now.

And you are right about the "leak" in the water tower! I forgot about it.

Oh well, Fort management lets stuff fall apart before they do anything about it. What else is new?

TCD

Maybe fort managments angle is to let stuff fall apart to make the place look more authentic like the old west....lol

The rehab was necessary since you can't get a whole day of fun at Typhone Lagone.