Our newly purchased RV earns its ears

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we have been goingn to Disney for a couple of weeks every year for the last decade and decided it was time to experience the camp grounds. We came across this site and have been reading quite abi

Another question for you what software are you using? I have a small machine (a cameo) and was wondering if it work with that, do u have any of your files you could share?   I use a combination of sof

So.... does that mean it's now a zombie thread? 

Posted Images

I grew up on Herbie and that is totally cool. I might have to work on this one and see if I can pull it off. I have been trying to work the 53 in in away that makes sense.

I did convert Snarky into .ai, .eps, and .pdf for the cutter. However I am not going to cut it until I know if they are for sale or if I would be stepping on any ones TM.

Tim

You DO need to put a TM on the Snarky because he is OUR TM.

Both Fort Fiends and Snarky are registered. If you look at this thread you can see the details.

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/4830-it-is-official-we-are-legit-in-every-way/

While we have been working on the RV we are also transforming our backyard since I doubt Disney will crash our yard anytime soon. Here is a link to some of the progress so far if your interested. The train will get kit bashed into the Roy E Disney train. I also have a limited edition LGB Disney train to run on the inner circle. All in all I have about 300 additional feet of track to run and build the associated bridges and buildings.

https://plus.google.com/photos/114249486255854888450/albums/5857908766937592289

Wow What a set up.  You have to post your schedule when you are going to be at the fort so that more of use can schedule our vacation to coincide with yours and we can see your RV.  If this is going to be your first time at the fort you will create a sensation.  Get ready for some golf cart traffic jams in front of your unit.  If you can schedule your vacations around Halloween or Christmas you will see just how much other folks love to decorate.  I've seen LGB train set ups around their campsites and computer controlled light displays.  Please keep us up to date on your latest pictures. 

Wow What a set up.  You have to post your schedule when you are going to be at the fort so that more of use can schedule our vacation to coincide with yours and we can see your RV.  If this is going to be your first time at the fort you will create a sensation.  Get ready for some golf cart traffic jams in front of your unit.  If you can schedule your vacations around Halloween or Christmas you will see just how much other folks love to decorate.  I've seen LGB train set ups around their campsites and computer controlled light displays.  Please keep us up to date on your latest pictures. 

We will be there June 1-12. Please feel free to stop by and chat we would love to meet some of you. We did schedule a full day of hanging out at the resort and I will post that day as it gets closer. Although we typically visit Disney for 2 weeks once a year for the last decade this will be our fist visit to the Fort. We are total noobs to the Fort and RVs. 

Keep in mind this RV is a 20 footer (looks good from 20') It is our first RV and we picked it up really cheap. Mechanically sound cosmetically meh. But we are working on it and the kids are having a blast doing it with us. I figured why wait till I was retired to buy one lets get out and make some memories with the kids now while they still enjoy mom and dad.

Here are some shutters I have been making and hanging on the house. I may try to incorporate the feel of them with the window valances by the dinette. Thoughts?

We will be there June 1-12. Please feel free to stop by and chat we would love to meet some of you. We did schedule a full day of hanging out at the resort and I will post that day as it gets closer. Although we typically visit Disney for 2 weeks once a year for the last decade this will be our fist visit to the Fort. We are total noobs to the Fort and RVs. 

Keep in mind this RV is a 20 footer (looks good from 20') It is our first RV and we picked it up really cheap. Mechanically sound cosmetically meh. But we are working on it and the kids are having a blast doing it with us. I figured why wait till I was retired to buy one lets get out and make some memories with the kids now while they still enjoy mom and dad.

Here are some shutters I have been making and hanging on the house. I may try to incorporate the feel of them with the window valances by the dinette. Thoughts?

...we are working on it and the kids are having a blast doing it with us. I figured why wait till I was retired to buy one lets get out and make some memories with the kids now while they still enjoy mom and dad.

Super idea!

Doesn't look like any links/images came through.

Wait 'til Jen sees that train setup!

if only Jen had the time to do this in her backyard...i just finished dismantling the train inside the house and i have to pack it now...i cried because i don't know if i am going to be able to have it hanging from the ceiling until we purchase a house in alabama

sniff sniff sniff

btw, my uncle has a set up similar to this in west palm beach, we are all train buffs

going to the train show tomorrow