The Experimental TR - Nicki's Hot Mess

WWW sparked a desire for a quick return to my addiction happy place, though sadly without my WW (though I might just get to see a few of them).  I plotted and schemed and my return is nigh (Saturday Check-In).  Although, apparently with the trip booked, my scheming was not done.  I thought of the TR that must come from such a visit and I remembered a few things and an idea was born.  I put these together -

1.  All of the WWW Facebook posting and how TJ kept everyone up to date on the movements of the WWW.  

2.  I thought of how everyone always tries to do a Live From The Fort TR.  

3.  DaveInTn's re-theming thread.  

4.  DaveInTn's Caption this thread.

5.  Where in the World Thread

From these I came up with a Fiend Trip Report Experiment.  I have given this some thought and realize that it could a) fail spectacularly, 8) be ok, or c) fiends could knock it out of the World (Walt's World) but I thought it would be fun to see what would come of it.  So I am putting my TR into your capable, funny and fiendish hands -

Here is how I think it might work-

I will post my pictures to FB.  Anyone who is a FB Friend, can grab and post them here.  Then it's your turn to write my vacation for me.  Caption it.  If someone captions it and you can add, change, or better theirs... go for it.  Have some useful and related or, heck, some useless unrelated knowledge to share, bring it on.  Take a tangent and run.  Notice something funny or off, point it out.  Hijacks are appreciated and expected.  

So what do you think?  If I keep up my end by posting pics via FB, are you game?  Can you surprise and make me laugh, and I mean laugh like this  :rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3: ?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mission Space anti-gravity food.

There must be mint around, I'm SNEEZY

Ok, no idea how this is supposed to go, but I'll give it a whirl...   It would appear that NICKI IS AT THE FORT...   And clearly she dropped the camper and R-A-N because that photo was posted 28 minu

Wish I would have thought of this.  I can get pictures to facebook in real time.  

Taking pictures with a camera and downloading them to a computer, then uploading them to a picture site, then writing a report and trying to insert pictures, then posting it all up here?  Well that is beyond my expertise.  And if it wasn't, it's beyond my ability to not procrastinate it away.

I like this. I like this a lot. 

Oh.. the post you will make!!

This sounds like a confusing mess.

I'm in.

For reading that is- I'm not going to write someone's trip report.

TCD

Well it is an experiment so we shall see what happens.  You have been invited to write the report... but your comments are always welcome if you before not to.

You like a good train wreck, don't ya?

I will try to come up with crazy captions. Sounds fun!

I know I can count on you

I think you are a brave and demented soul.

:heartsmiley:

Oh.. you remembered.   :bighug:

i am sooo in!  can't wait-will you guys start this tr already!   :jumpforjoy

you will have to wait 40 hours or so but you will have plenty of time to think up some good captions

I'm game, but rather than this being considered a trip report, maybe you should call it Nicki's Hot Mess. 

as you wish

This should be interesting!  And also a little scary.

interesting, scary, demented, fiendish... let's just hope we stay away from freaky.

Wish I would have thought of this.  I can get pictures to facebook in real time.  

Taking pictures with a camera and downloading them to a computer, then uploading them to a picture site, then writing a report and trying to insert pictures, then posting it all up here?  Well that is beyond my expertise.  And if it wasn't, it's beyond my ability to not procrastinate it away.

It is either inspired or moronic... time will tell.

67959_133802346806382_1341719185_n.jpg

Hey!  I just got my picture on the TR of the year!  Ok, maybe you don't recognioze me.  No, those aren't my feet in the middle of the picture in the ultra cool socks.  No, not the little bit of foot just to the right of that.  See those really nerdy sneakers behind them?  That's me! :D

This ought to be good.  :rofl2:

Well that all depends on you

I am in for reading as well.

I do not have FB so I can not post originals.

Of course, I always reserve the right to comment on all the hilarity and hijinks.

comment away so Doodle won't be disappointed.  She needs a good :rofl3:

We need a tutorial on how to get them from FB to here :)

I planned on downloading them from Facebook to my pc and then uploading them to photobucket and sharing. Not Sure how TJ did it with you Wild Womenz

mo has the way of it below

Sounds funny!

we shall see what you come up with

Love the idea!  Can't wait to see what happens!   (Wish i could be there with you!)

wish you were too....

Pretty sure you can copy/paste the image source from photos posted to FB...

67959_133802346806382_1341719185_n.jpg

Yep!  You can.  :)

Just right click the photo and "copy image source"

In the post window click the image icon under the smiley, to the left of the <> and paste the address.

Voila!

presto!

I think the Hot Mess idea sounds Fab.  I can't wait to read it.

me too

Love the idea!  Can't wait to see what happens!   (Wish i could be there with you!)

kfk'd again

Hey!  I just got my picture on the TR of theyear!  Ok, maybe you don't recognioze me.  No, those aren't my feet in teh middle of the pir\cture in the ultra cool socks.  No, not the little bit of foot just to the right of that.  See those really nerdy sneakers behind them?  That's me! :D

Mo's Toes got into the pic too