Main Street USA painting

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were going to say something else.     Once it's done, "Community Property" rules apply.     Let me ponder that for about 10 milliseconds.........................uhh, no.     Slim is righ

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue like "it all started with a mouse". 

That's actually a photo of MS USA taken during a Halloween party. I'm going to change the banners to a July 4th theme seeing that a lot of flags are waving. I'll be doing it in segments, and I take pr

A shiny new 27" iMac that was delivered to work yesterday - Happy 4th Anniversary to me.  :)

IT is still setting it up and loading all the software, but hoping to get my hands on it by Monday.

It's ridiculous how thin and light that thing is... and how big and shiny. Makes the 24" iMac on my desk now look puny.

Pretty sure I danced around the office and giggled when they took it out of the box.  8)

Nice, did they run out of PCs?

Bite your tongue!  Actually I have a PC too - it's old and ancient and slow ...and I use it for email.  :rofl2:

What's funny is that I'm the only one regularly using a Mac in this office as I'm the only designer at the moment, and somehow that translated to all the other Macs floating around (from past designers, for QA, etc.) having my name on them, as in "all Macs belong to Monique!"

This is the Emporium roof section as seen in the upper left corner of the original photo on post #85.

There is so much architectural detail that it could almost be a painting by itself, but it's not.

This is section 2, of what I think will be 7 sections.

next is what's under this roof section.

123_zps3e077f1b.jpg