It's not blank.  Do you need new glasses?

You know what they say, Dave;  "The eyes are ONE of the first things to go.  I can't remember the rest.

I was only able to book full.  No premium or preferred available.  I booked about 3 weeks ago and checked again today and still only full.  Of course no reason why (this was by phone) ????

Try looking for longer dates online than you need with your dates in the middle - two or 3 weeks starting on a Wednesday night. That usually works for me. Then call back and cancel the dates you don't need.

Give it a few weeks.  I usually book a campsite for some period in December, and I also seem to get myself to do so around January, but have trouble at first. It's almost like they release "blocks" of sites throughout the year.  A few at 500 out, a few when packages are released for the next year, then some more at 13 months, 12 months, 11 months, 10 months.  Then they have some algorithm on % of weekends only booked and length of stay. (This is just my experience and reading of booking availability of other's experiences on various boards, have no idea of fact.)

Our TA has already booked our premium site for 12/10 til January 5, 2015.  She has also booked our daughter for 12/22 to 12/27 and will have the rest of her time booked soon.  She has always been able to get our sites when we want them.  Not sure why some can get them and some have to really work at it.   That's just Disney, I guess.