• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it the wood truck.....that does not exist

Hope that doesnt happen, it will take us too long to get there to help.

Havent lost one yet.  Besides urban redevelopment can be a good thing.

Ok that guy wins as The "Worst thing that can happen at check in" until now I think we held that title when we got locked out of our bus in the rain with a baby and my Mom and 10 Year old daughter stuck inside.

That's bad but couldn't the 10 yr old open the door or a window.

not really, a bolt came out inside the door so the door was unable to be opened from either the inside OR outside by her. The windows that open in our prevost are teeny, not to mention very high off the ground. They had to get us a ladder at check in for my DH to climb in through the kitchen window. He finally got in and was able to drive out of the way so more people could check in, and dismantled the lock in the overflow Parking lot with me following along outside with my baby. We were quite a sight  :rofl3:

Not fun.

A pick up truck is engulfed in flames and has caught the trees around it on fire at the stop sign by the check in entrance. Fire department just got there. Pictures later when I get home.

We were wondering where they were going. 2 trucks came in the back driveway that comes from WL.

Oh, man!  Hope everyone is alright!  I suppose it's better that it happened there rather than in one of the loops with all the trees (and campers!).

Looks like it's sitting right about where the entry to the golf cart parking at the bus stop is?  Where the horses cross for the trail rides?

Amazing how fast a vehicle can go up, even when it's not a Tesla.  I try to always roll with a Fire Extinguisher and basic safety kit.  Even though, if mine caught on fire I think I would just try and step back and wait for the pros if there was nothing immediately around me that would be in danger.  Fire + Flammable liquids scares the crap outta me.