Construction on old River Country Ticket booth - SCORE!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your chances of being spiked will increase if you remove the "GO DAWGS" from your tag.   If you change it to "Go Gators," I will personally deliver a FWRR spike with an orange and blue bow on it.   TC

Lou, I think you have hit the nail (spike) on the head.  I can't be there today at 1400 ish to grab more, but I can tomorrow.   I'd love to get you as much wood as you think might be needed for a give

As outlined in TCD's thread about the construction permits, work is continuing on the BBQ area.  We got in today and I picked up my Kenny cart and took a quick tour.  Found they were replacing roofs o

Go back!  :)

Nice simple answer.   :rofl2:

I would (wood) also love to have a piece of the wood to mount with our spike, but we won't be at the Fort until early December.

I also have a suggestion for your longer 4x4 post.  How about a solar lamp post such as Jen has displayed somewhere on FF?

Your chances of being spiked will increase if you remove the "GO DAWGS" from your tag.

If you change it to "Go Gators," I will personally deliver a FWRR spike with an orange and blue bow on it.

TCD

I used the Go Gata in a TR, not speaking of the team but that should qualify. I'd take an orange one when we are there in a couple weeks, but hold the blue please :D

I used the Go Gata in a TR, not speaking of the team but that should qualify. I'd take an orange one when we are there in a couple weeks, but hold the blue please :D

If you don't want the blue, then you're only going to get half the spike.  Do you want a top or bottom?

Just kidding.

What are the dates you will be at the Fort?  The more advance notice, the better your chances.

TCD

I will be back in September if not sooner! 

We'll be at the Atlanta house before then, where are you?

It wouldn't be the first time I delivered a spike in GA. Just ask Live4w, Scot.

But there is a little snag. My team were champs last year.

Your chances of being spiked will increase if you remove the "GO DAWGS" from your tag.

If you change it to "Go Gators," I will personally deliver a FWRR spike with an orange and blue bow on it.

TCD

I agree with the first point, but not the second.

I'd take an orange one when we are there in a couple weeks, but hold the blue please 

I guess Garnet & Gold are out then?

I will be back in September if not sooner! 

TCD

Shawn, don't listen to them! I know from personal experience that they break down and spike Dawgs too! 

Woof Woof Woof! 

PS- You better get on the college football thread this season. I'm usually the only Dawg, so it will be nice to have someone else with good taste. 

Shawn, don't listen to them! I know from personal experience that they break down and spike Dawgs too! 

Woof Woof Woof! 

PS- You better get on the college football thread this season. I'm usually the only Dawg, so it will be nice to have someone else with good taste. 

It's true.

I feel a lot of compassion for you poor misguided Georgia fans.

I don't hold it against you.

TCD