Construction on old River Country Ticket booth - SCORE!

Bull first then a Knight,

But all my money went to UGA.  Now I am about to spend a fortune as Georgia Southern.......  I have paid much more for the football program at UGA than both USF & UCF combined....

You know how that goes, I'm pretty sure!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your chances of being spiked will increase if you remove the "GO DAWGS" from your tag.   If you change it to "Go Gators," I will personally deliver a FWRR spike with an orange and blue bow on it.   TC

Lou, I think you have hit the nail (spike) on the head.  I can't be there today at 1400 ish to grab more, but I can tomorrow.   I'd love to get you as much wood as you think might be needed for a give

As outlined in TCD's thread about the construction permits, work is continuing on the BBQ area.  We got in today and I picked up my Kenny cart and took a quick tour.  Found they were replacing roofs o

If you don't want the blue, then you're only going to get half the spike.  Do you want a top or bottom?

Just kidding.

What are the dates you will be at the Fort?  The more advance notice, the better your chances.

TCD

I'll be there 5/3 - 5/10. I will be sure to post my site number once we get there for all the world to see :D

I guess Garnet & Gold are out then?

You have good guesses!

I will be back in September if not sooner! 

Your chances of being spiked will increase if you remove the "GO DAWGS" from your tag.

If you change it to "Go Gators," I will personally deliver a FWRR spike with an orange and blue bow on it.

TCD

Shawn, don't listen to them! I know from personal experience that they break down and spike Dawgs too! 

Woof Woof Woof! 

PS- You better get on the college football thread this season. I'm usually the only Dawg, so it will be nice to have someone else with good taste. 

I will be there Kelly!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

As my dear hubby said, we would love some of the wood.  A couple of pieces would be soooooo nice.  If anyone is there and can get us a couple of pieces we would be very greatful.  

Yes, I am back on here.  Been off for a while taking care of much needed paperwork for getting guardianship of Shawnee....he will turn 18 in June and will not be able to handle his own affairs so we have to be appoionted as his legal guardians.  We also have to register him for the draft....yes that is correct....the draft.  Our attorney told us that when the Judge grants us the guardianship, he will also note in his file that Shawnee will not be able to vote or carry a gun.  No problem but I do question him having to register for the draft but can't carry a gun   HA! :jumpforjoy

I have also been working on getting letters of recommendation from physicians and therapists, etc. recommending us as Colby's adoptive parents.    We ask for prayers from all of you for our approval.  

Yes, I am back on here.  Been off for a while taking care of much needed paperwork for getting guardianship of Shawnee....he will turn 18 in June and will not be able to handle his own affairs so we have to be appoionted as his legal guardians.  We also have to register him for the draft....yes that is correct....the draft.  Our attorney told us that when the Judge grants us the guardianship, he will also note in his file that Shawnee will not be able to vote or carry a gun.  No problem but I do question him having to register for the draft but can't carry a gun  

Will Shawnee actually not be allowed to vote?  I didn't think that was possible in the US.  I'm not being sarcastic....I thought all citizens (well, maybe that part is sarcastic) over the age of 18 could vote regardless of cognitive ability.  Is that a right that a judge can actually remove from someone?  It seems like it could easily be abused.  Is it tied to the determination that he is unable to handle his own affairs?  I'm asking because I'm curious....but also because this may be an issue I'll face in 12 years and I'm not up to speed yet on how that all works. 

Will Shawnee actually not be allowed to vote?  I didn't think that was possible in the US.  I'm not being sarcastic....I thought all citizens (well, maybe that part is sarcastic) over the age of 18 could vote regardless of cognitive ability.  Is that a right that a judge can actually remove from someone?  It seems like it could easily be abused.  Is it tied to the determination that he is unable to handle his own affairs?  I'm asking because I'm curious....but also because this may be an issue I'll face in 12 years and I'm not up to speed yet on how that all works.

At least in the state of Florida, when a person is petitioning for a FULL guardianship the judge can rule to remove all rights including the right to vote based on their cognitive state. I just went through a guardianship case that the judge informs the party that the voting rite could be revoked. Learn something new everyday

Yes Dave.  Starbuc and Judy are right according to our attorney.  Of course taking away the voting right of one person does not eliminate the thousands of people who still have the right, but do not act as cognitive as our kids.   :rofl2: