We can't carry a diaper bag or a backpack because then you'll be pissed off because when we turn around and accidentally bump into you with it.

Maybe we should all be considerate of each other.

That means people with strollers try not take up the entire road, move over. And have it folded up before the bus arrives.

And people without strollers try to have thick skin when some one with a stroller bumps you. Thy probably didn't do it purpose. And maybe you can step aside when that stroller comes by and remember what it was like when you had your gigantic stroller.

Common courteous goes a long way when it's practiced by all.

When did I ever complain about being bumped by a bag or backpack?

Never.

And sorry, people who bring a giant stroller into a crowded theme park have already flunked the being considerate of others test.

Also, I've never complained about being rammed by a stroller.  I can't recall that ever happening to me.  That's because I don't stop suddenly when I know someone is likely to be walking behind me.  But that is a topic for another day.

TCD

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once I park at the Fort, my vehicle does not start again until I have to go home.

I hear the bus drivers are cranky.

There is no one good answer as to whether or not someone should drive or take the bus. The bottom line is that more on-property guests with cars, will opt for the buses. Unless a person is willing to

When my daughter was small, we just rented a stroller.  Was much easier, plus we didn't worry if it disappeared (which happened a few times).  We just took the receipt to a stroller location and picked up a new one.  We didn't need to fold the stroller, had plenty of storage underneath, and we could turn them in at the end of the day. That was in the late 80's/early 90's.  Seemed much simpler then.

This thread has definitely taken a turn, I just wanted directions to the park.

I am just glad that I never do anything that someone else may consider rude.

Please know they're arguing with each other but still generally like each other. Ha ha!

As far as strollers go, it's more fun to intentionally run into an inconsiderate, iPad wielding person blocking the ENTIRE narrow path a stream of people are trying to get to with a jogging stroller vs. an umbrella stroller. Truth.

And for the record, I find strollers less of a problem than the families of 8 who have to walk side by side as. slow. as. possible. 

This thread has definitely taken a turn, I just wanted directions to the park.

You're fairly new here so you're probably not aware of the official hijacking policy and procedure.

After about 10 posts, it's no longer your thread, it's ours.

Ray misinterpreted the post, over reacted, and felt compelled to come to the aid of the underprivileged and entitled oversize stroller crowd. Then TCD correctly responded, and it was off to the races after that.

Ray, you can make better use of that soap box by breaking it up, and using it as firewood.

And for the record, I find strollers less of a problem than the families of 8 who have to walk side by side as. slow. as. possible. 

Now that's a whole other topic to explore, I usually just walk by and say I'm sorry you do need the whole walkway :rofl2:  :rofl2:

I hate that. Oh and it does not even have to be a family of that size. There are times when I have seen groups of four or smaller do this same thing. Especially annoying if you are in a store trying to look around.

I hate that. Oh and it does not even have to be a family of that size. There are times when I have seen groups of four or smaller do this same thing. Especially annoying if you are in a store trying to look around.

That is the PERFECT situation for a portable air horn!  :kickinass:

You're fairly new here so you're probably not aware of the official hijacking policy and procedure.

After about 10 posts, it's no longer your thread, it's ours.

Ray misinterpreted the post, over reacted, and felt compelled to come to the aid of the underprivileged and entitled oversize stroller crowd. Then TCD correctly responded, and it was off to the races after that.

Ray, you can make better use of that soap box by breaking it up, and using it as firewood.

Nope sorry I didn't misinterpret the post.

TCD wrongfully assumed I was talking about him.

I felt and still do that people sometimes post things that new fiends can misinterpret.

Tank pilot said he had a jogging stroller and the anti stroller crowd were off to the races. I wanted him and others know that stroller are not a bad thing to have at the park and can even enhance your experience. Yes people can be stupid with their strollers. But to most of us it's not a big deal.

But Lou I do appreciate you coming to TCDs defense.

And tank pilot. As a previous poster said. We are arguing amongst are selfs. And next time we see each other we will have a beer or glass of wine and take about how it's always DIT fault that people bring their oversize stroller to the parks.

Don't let these posts stop you from bring your stroller, what ever it may be, too the parks. It's your vacation and if it's going to help you enjoy the park do it. But please be respectful of other guests. And hopefully they'll be respectful of you. And as for directions. Turn left, right, right and then right again and you'll be at AK.

Have a fun trip.

That is the PERFECT situation for a portable air horn! :kickinass:

When I went to driving school the instructor had one of the "air horns in a can" and would blast it at people that he felt needed it. He also spent most of the time turned around talking to his girlfriend in the backseat. No wonder why I suck at parking..... The more I think about it, he seemed shady and was probably high during my lessons.

article-2377951-1AFC6BB7000005DC-308_634

Not impressed.

I've seen much bigger.

TCD wrongfully assumed I was talking about him.

Huh? I did? Why would I assume that? I just called "Hogwash" on your statement that people needed this giant strollers that they've all started using.

Tank pilot said he had a jogging stroller and the anti stroller crowd were off to the races.

No. It was Lone-Star. I don't think the Tank Pilot said anything about a jogging stroller. I know Lone-Star/Michael. I've met him a few times at the Fort. Plus his dad, wife, and cute little daughter. He's a great guy. But that doesn't mean I have to like his stroller.

But Lou I do appreciate you coming to TCDs defense.

Huh? Again. Ray, bro, slow down and read before you post.

Lou was just trying to point out that you flew off the handle, and that I corrected you.

I don't need Lou to come to my defense. In fact, he never does.

But in this case, I was right, so Lou was just pointing that out for you.

TCD

When I went to driving school the instructor had one of the "air horns in a can" and would blast it at people that he felt needed it. He also spent most of the time turned around talking to his girlfriend in the backseat. No wonder why I suck at parking..... The more I think about it, he seemed shady and was probably high during my lessons.

#Jerseyproblems.

TCD

Not impressed.

I've seen much bigger.

Huh? I did? Why would I assume that? I just called "Hogwash" on your statement that people needed this giant strollers that they've all started using.

No. It was Lone-Star. I don't think the Tank Pilot said anything about a jogging stroller. I know Lone-Star/Michael. I've met him a few times at the Fort. Plus his dad, wife, and cute little daughter. He's a great guy. But that doesn't mean I have to like his stroller.

Huh? Again. Ray, bro, slow down and read before you post.

Lou was just trying to point out that you flew off the handle, and that I corrected you.

I don't need Lou to come to my defense. In fact, he never does.

But in this case, I was right, so Lou was just pointing that out for you.

TCD

I think you are the one that start off on a rant and flew off the handle about how you see it multiple time per visit and it's not just the strollers it's the rental scooters.

Again the only thing your right about is me attributing the post to tank pilot.

And Lou tried to help you out by coming to your defense because you weren't doing a very good job of it.

TCD

Huh? Bro slow down and read what you wrote originally.

You called hogwash when I said that umbrella strollers are too small and there's no place to put a bag. I didn't say anything about people needing giant strollers.

I think you are the one that start off on a rant and flew off the handle about how you see it multiple time per visit and it's not just the strollers it's the rental scooters.

Again the only thing your right about is me attributing the post to tank pilot.

And Lou tried to help you out by coming to your defense because you weren't doing a very good job of it.

Oy vey.

Like the song says: Let it Go.

You flew off the handle defending giant stroller people.

I didn't fly anywhere.

If you're going to continue to try to defend yourself, please respond to my previous posts where I asked you to point out where I thought you were talking about me or where I've complained about being hit by a backpack or rammed by a stroller.

On second thought, let's stop.

I hate giant strollers.

You love them.

What else is there to say?

TCD

I wasn't helping anyone or coming to anyone's defense. I posted a tongue in cheek post about oversize strollers, which BW is accurate.

Andrew was able to relate to my post and that was that. Where's the beating a dead horse smiley?

Oy vey.

Like the song says: Let it Go.

You flew off the handle defending giant stroller people.

I didn't fly anywhere.

If you're going to continue to try to defend yourself, please respond to my previous posts where I asked you to point out where I thought you were talking about me or where I've complained about being hit by a backpack or rammed by a stroller.

On second thought, let's stop.

I hate giant strollers.

You love them.

What else is there to say?

TCD

I actually I don't like the giant strollers. Nor did I ever say that but I guess you just wanted to get one more jab in.

And if disagreeing with people is flying off the handle than were both guilty of that

And I will let it go.

The whole point of my rant was forever one to be courteous and patient with each other. And if you go back and read it you'll see that.

I'm sorry you took offense to part of my original post. It was not directed at you. And for that I'll apologize.

To me it's funny that we actually agree on the giant strollers and most of what you said.

I'm just not as critical of those who choose to bring them. Since I haven't walk a mile pushing their stroller.