To Hell and back on the Disney Fantasy

The photo I took it from, I believe was taken from the dock at Port Canaveral, I think, when it sailed it's first cruise. 

I didn't realize it was from a photo.

Took a quick look and I found it on the Disney Parks Blog- it's from when the Fantasy arrived in Port Canaveral in March, 2012:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/03/disney-fantasy-arrives-in-port-canaveral/

fpc893523SMALL.jpg

TCD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did not mean to take us to Alaska vicariously through a trip report.  I meant, quite literally, TAKE US WITH YOU TO ALASKA.  

I didn't realize it was from a photo.

Took a quick look and I found it on the Disney Parks Blog- it's from when the Fantasy arrived in Port Canaveral in March, 2012:

TCD

Mystery solved.

The photo I found was off Google Images and was cropped quite a bit.

I wonder what one of Lou's masterpieces would fetch at auction?  Probably even more if it was hand delivered.

Thanks for the kind sentiments, Annie.

I've done so many paintings and sculptors over the past 45 years, but I either do them for someone, keep them, or donate them for charity fund raisers. So it has to fit into one of those three categories.

When are you doing a cell animation of the EWP?

Don't you have a job to get to, or something you need to get done?

I think I saw this same picture in a paint by numbers set at a craft store in NORTH CAROLINA.....

I know you're making that up because people in NC can only count to 5.

And your point is...?  There are only 3 primary colors, so we are "golden"... Red, Blue and Green, so we have 2 numbers to spare.  Everyone knows any particular choice for a given set of primary colors is derived from the spectral sensitivity of each of the human cone photoreceptors; three colors that fall within each of the sensitivity ranges of each of the human cone cells are red, green, and blue. Other sets of colors can be used, though not all will well approximate the full range of color perception. For example, an early color photographic process, autochrome, typically used orange, green, and violet primaries. However, unless negative amounts of a color are allowed the gamut will be restricted by the choice of primaries.

The combination of any two primary colors creates a secondary color.

So there, can I be any more transparent?

And your point is...?  There are only 3 primary colors, so we are "golden"... Red, Blue and Green, so we have 2 numbers to spare.  

Excellent point.

They do sell 5 color paint by number sets. As they're for kids age 3, most North Carolinians should be able to figure it out

I would comment, but supposedly I have a job to get to....

Don't forget your paper hat.