As soon as we pick it up and bring her home I will take some pix. I think we got a great deal on it because we had 2 different dealerships trying to gain our business. It is amazing how a deal can be negotiated when you have a blank bank draft in hand. Anyway we looked at a 2014 Heartland Bighorn 3010'RE and ended up with a 2015 same make model for less than the 2014. The only thing it has that we do not like is the king size bed. We love our queen and by putting it into this camper we will have more room in the bedroom.

Nice rig 14000 lbs heavy but really cool will you be around the fort in July we will be takeing our new rig on the 4 th

I wish we could swing a trip in July too but we are heading to the mountains. However, we will be there in June and December and possibly the end of October beginning of November. The rig is heavy but we loved the floor plan and the fact that it is 35' instead of the 37-40' ones we looked at.We have a 3500 Ram duelly that we will be towing it with.

• 3 weeks later...

We have finally taken possession of our new 5th wheel. It was a long process deciding exactly what we wanted and then actually finding the perfect one for us. I will post a couple of pix but haven't had a chance to take any of the inside yet. We are going through it making our list of things that need to be repaired. One major thing is body work on the outside. On the day we did our PID, as we were doing our paperwork someone hit the left upper front area. The dealership does not know if it was one of their people or if it was someone who stopped in. Either way they are making it right. We could have left it and they would have fixed it a few days later. We decided though that since we needed to go through everything anyway we would just take it with us and have them repair everything at once. 

It is a really nice rig though and I am glad we decided on this particular model. 

1d96f7c7-d1d2-4a33-b957-bc5683382469_zps

dscn2419_zps651821cd.jpg

Hopefully the pictures are not to big. I am still trying to figure all of this out.