We met "Donald" at AK bus depot last Christmas. Then at the campsite, Ray showed up.  What a visit.  Two scores for us on one trip.  And of course we met with Lou several times.  This year we will have a dog with us for the first time.  We'll see how she takes to visitors.

So i guess we were the chopped liver last Christmas. I know we didnt stop for long but Silvia and I did come by to say hello. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure whether this should be confused with "Finding the Loo", say stall #2?

No seriously, I have looked at every single bus driver's name tag to see if I can find Lou. Not really a "stalking" thing, but it have to ride a bunch of busses while I am here and it would be fun to

Lou hardly yells at anyone, as long as they aren't kids on his lawn.   I always mean to read name tags, but I am too busy making eye contact.  Plus, I feel odd staring at strangers' chests.

So i guess we were the chopped liver last Christmas.

When compared to TJ and Ray, come on get real. After them, we are chopped liver.

And look at how nonchalantly Ken says "and of course we met Lou", like big deal, so he stopped by.

Good thing Dave or TCD didn't visit them, we'd be whatever comes after chopped liver. What is that anyways?

I'm sorry Jason and Lou but this is gone on long enough and I'm tired of you guys talking so negative. This board is suppose to be a happy place were people of different walks of life can come together and discuss their common interests. The Fort and Disney.

I for one, and I know I'm not alone, happen to really like chopped liver. As a matter of fact on Friday, our last full day at Disney we went to DTD's Ragland Road and I enjoyed their liver pate.

Just because Ken likes me and TJ better doesn't mean you have to belittle a delicious food like chopped liver. I'm sorry if I was too firm with y'all but it has to be said.

Just because Ken likes me and TJ better doesn't mean you have to belittle a delicious food like chopped liver. I'm sorry if I was too firm with y'all but it has to be said.

Sorry to hear you like liver in any form. I can't stand it personally but to each there own.  :)

Sorry to hear you like liver in any form. I can't stand it personally but to each there own. :)

It must be a cultural thing. Growing up we always had liver wurst in the house. I even liked liver and onions as a kid and still do.

If you never tried it and you get a chance too try goose liver pate. It's delicious.

It must be a cultural thing. Growing up we always had liver wurst in the house. I even liked liver and onions as a kid and still do.

If you never tried it and you get a chance too try goose liver pate. It's delicious.

I do like liver wurst sandwiches so I am not completely in redeemable.

• 4 weeks later...

I was driving a bus until 3am, yes 3am, both Wed and Thurs looking for you.

Where were you and where are you at the Fort?

So Lou, do you stay at the Fort all year long? Do you think I'll get the chance to meet you while we're there (8/03-8/09)? I've requested Jack Rabbit Run 800 loop.

So Lou, do you stay at the Fort all year long? Do you think I'll get the chance to meet you while we're there (8/03-8/09)? I've requested Jack Rabbit Run 800 loop.

Lou doesn't camp.  He needs to be home to yell at the kids to stay off his yard.  :lol:

When you get assigned a spot, just post on here what site you got.  Then be sure to have a pie and Lou will stop by.

Lou doesn't camp. He needs to be home to yell at the kids to stay off his yard. :lol:

When you get assigned a spot, just post on here what site you got. Then be sure to have a pie and Lou will stop by.

Apple pie. Lou likes apple pie.

Yes do post your site number here. Also if you don't have get a FortFiends.net sign.

And if all possible Lou will pay you a visit.

And don't let his tough guy act fool you. He's a super nice guy.

As a CM, I don't think I'd like to live at WDW too. There's only so much Disney I can take.

I live less than 15 minutes away from WDW.

He needs to be home to yell at the kids to stay off his yard.  

When you get assigned a spot, just post on here what site you got.  

Then be sure to have a pie and Lou will stop by.

I may be leaving someone out, but this year except for Oakieatheart, Jean Ann, and very recently, DBLR, Rennie, the pie gift bribe hasn't been working out all that well.

And don't let his tough guy act fool you. He's a super nice guy.

Lies, I say, nothing but lies.