So we have been at the Fort a few days and will be here a while longer.

We have ridden many busses and my new hobby is looking for THE LOU. I don't have any pie so I haven't found him yet, but I will!

Some would say I need new hobbies, but, I never listen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure whether this should be confused with "Finding the Loo", say stall #2?

No seriously, I have looked at every single bus driver's name tag to see if I can find Lou. Not really a "stalking" thing, but it have to ride a bunch of busses while I am here and it would be fun to

Lou hardly yells at anyone, as long as they aren't kids on his lawn.   I always mean to read name tags, but I am too busy making eye contact.  Plus, I feel odd staring at strangers' chests.

If that's your goal on a Disney/fort vacation is to play find Waldo, I'm sure you could play that game a lot cheaper elsewhere...lol. We prefer to get lost at the fort, not found..lol

If that's your goal on a Disney/fort vacation is to play find Waldo, I'm sure you could play that game a lot cheaper elsewhere...lol. We prefer to get lost at the fort, not found..lol

I'm sure the OP is saying that "tongue in cheek".

I realize meeting other Fiends is not everybody's thing, but a lot Fiends keep an eye out for TJs, or my name tags if they happen to be riding the buses anyway.

People who aren't even looking for a specific CM read name tags just in case they're from their home state or town. 

And why not make a game of it as you board the bus. What else do you have to do?

Not sure whether this should be confused with "Finding the Loo", say stall #2?

:dass: :rofl3:

You don't need to find Lou, post your site # and he will find you. You just have to stay there all day until he finds you, so what if you or our family want to g to the parks. :rofl3:

Oh but it's so much more fun to find our Fiend bus drivers in their natural habitat!  This year during WWW we managed to stalk find TJ amazingly easily!

12138563515_10a87d239f_c.jpg

Hey I actually did find Waldo during the 24 hour event.  Twice!  :rofl2:

No seriously, I have looked at every single bus driver's name tag to see if I can find Lou. Not really a "stalking" thing, but it have to ride a bunch of busses while I am here and it would be fun to find "Lou".

Unfortunately we aren't at the camper much since we are out at parks and running around the fort so it would be almost pointless to have people stopping by the site.....and I really don't have any pie so I would expect to be yelled at for being unprepared.

Unfortunately we aren't at the camper much since we are out at parks and running around the fort so it would be almost pointless to have people stopping by the site.....and I really don't have any pie so I would expect to be yelled at for being unprepared.

Lou hardly yells at anyone, as long as they aren't kids on his lawn.

I always mean to read name tags, but I am too busy making eye contact.  Plus, I feel odd staring at strangers' chests.

Find the Lou!

Why the heck would you want to find the Lou?

I tried for two weeks to avoid the Lou!

But he found us right be for we left for the airport.

Lol.

I always look at CM name tags. For the exact reason "the Lou" said. I have met several CMs from our home state. They are usually tickled to meet someone from Oklahona. Wouldn't you be?

We met "Donald" at AK bus depot last Christmas. Then at the campsite, Ray showed up.  What a visit.  Two scores for us on one trip.  And of course we met with Lou several times.  This year we will have a dog with us for the first time.  We'll see how she takes to visitors.