25 Years to Life Trip!

I almost forgot to post one more photo from EPCOT yesterday - is there a better subject matter? I think not: u9u4aza5.jpg Still drooling? 

There should be a law against posting pics like this during working hours.

OK, so I see Blue Point, Angry Orchard, Abita (awesome by the way), and Victory (also awesome).  What are the 2 I'm missing??

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boots on the ground at MCO! Got a text that the room is ready, can go straight to the 90's bldg, 4th floor! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never claimed to be an expert on anything.  I don't know much about beer, heck, I don't even drink... but someone explain to me why there are all of these empty bottles displayed at EPCOT?    

Awesome food pics Dan! Great family and fiend pics also. One of the beers in your beer pic is Bell's Oberon. Deliciousness in a bottle, brewed here in Michigan. Even better on tap. http://bellsbeer.c

Just getting caught up.....LOVE the vow renewal pics, Dan.  Looks awesome, and I'm glad that Nancy was moved to tears.  INC is moved to tears by me quite often, but for different reasons. 

Usually when there is any O'Hana associated with me it will bring tears to everyone's eyes :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost forgot to post one more photo from EPCOT yesterday - is there a better subject matter? I think not: Still drooling? 

There should be a law against posting pics like this during working hours.

OK, so I see Blue Point, Angry Orchard, Abita (awesome by the way), and Victory (also awesome).  What are the 2 I'm missing??

I wasn't able to read the labels, I was getting a little overwhelmed at the moment, like a kid in a candy shop!

I almost forgot to post one more photo from EPCOT yesterday - is there a better subject matter? I think not: u9u4aza5.jpg Still drooling? Flame Tree photos within the hour! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never claimed to be an expert on anything.  I don't know much about beer, heck, I don't even drink... but someone explain to me why there are all of these empty bottles displayed at EPCOT?   ???

Ribs and pulled pork sandwich from Flame Tree And: epyqydub.jpg So good.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're gonna eat a bar-b-que sammich in the south, then you have to dump that cup of slaw onto the meat and let the juice dribble down the back of your hand!  :parrot:

I almost forgot to post one more photo from EPCOT yesterday - is there a better subject matter? I think not: Still drooling? Flame Tree photos within the hour! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never claimed to be an expert on anything.  I don't know much about beer, heck, I don't even drink... but someone explain to me why there are all of these empty bottles displayed at EPCOT?   ???

The bottles were on display at a beer kiosk near the American Adventure pavilion - they were taunting me!

Ribs and pulled pork sandwich from Flame Tree And: So good.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're gonna eat a bar-b-que sammich in the south, then you have to dump that cup of slaw onto the meat and let the juice dribble down the back of your hand!  :parrot:

I'll have to give that a try when we head back later this week.

Headed out in a couple of hours for something a little more upscale. Dinner reservations at Victoria and Alberts Chef's Table! I'll try to post some live updates if I can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CALLING ALL FORTFIENDS MEN!  We need to get together and collectively shut Dan down!  He is setting the bar so high for rest of us that we will never be able to make it over without breaking our necks...   He has taken the brownie point meter off the scale!   :hugs2:

No, seriously, you go on ahead Dan and keep up the good work!  I'm sure she spoils you way more that you do her..... :superhero:   At least that's the way it works in my house....

CALLING ALL FORTFIENDS MEN!  We need to get together and collectively shut Dan down!  He is setting the bar so high for rest of us that we will never be able to make it over without breaking our necks...   He has taken the brownie point meter off the scale!   :hugs2:

No, seriously, you go on ahead Dan and keep up the good work!  I'm sure she spoils you way more that you do her..... :superhero:   At least that's the way it works in my house....

Luckily for me Sil has no interest in V&A so post away Dan!

I'm sure she spoils you way more that you do her..... :superhero:   At least that's the way it works in my house....

Nancy has been treating me very well all these years, and has weathered the storm a lot better than I have!!