25 Years to Life Trip!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boots on the ground at MCO! Got a text that the room is ready, can go straight to the 90's bldg, 4th floor! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never claimed to be an expert on anything.  I don't know much about beer, heck, I don't even drink... but someone explain to me why there are all of these empty bottles displayed at EPCOT?    

Awesome food pics Dan! Great family and fiend pics also. One of the beers in your beer pic is Bell's Oberon. Deliciousness in a bottle, brewed here in Michigan. Even better on tap. http://bellsbeer.c

Yep, that's what old folks do.

I figured I had seen enough Fiends for one day.

Gary, Marilyn, TJ, Jen, Dave, and Dan.

Don't let Lou fool you. He stayed at the espn Club to watch soccer with the large continent of Hondurans there that were waving flags and singing their anthem.

Busted, I just love soccer so much that I circled around and came back.

Kinda funny though, they were showing the beginning of a stupid World Cup soccer game on the big screen, and one of the teams were wearing white jerseys with a big letter H on them. I look around, and there's a bunch of people wearing the same jerseys yelling and screaming.

That is a super great photo and the Anna hug the best bonus ever.

What two great families.

That photo was worth posting twice!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost of KFK strikes again.

One of our "bucket list" items was to take the boats from Disney's Hollywood Studios to the Boardwalk area to meet everyone.

When we walked out of Toy Story Midway Mania, we hit a typical Orlando afternoon thunderstorm. Boats were out of service, so we hopped the bus to the Boardwalk area, arrived a few minutes late.

Lou, Dave, Christy and the girls are very kind and welcoming - wish we had more time for the visit. Will have to hit one of the fiend gatherings sometime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou, Dave, Christy and the girls are very kind and welcoming - wish we had more time for the visit. Will have to hit one of the fiend gatherings sometime soon.

YEP! For some reason that happens no matter where you are or what FIEND or group of FIENDS you meet.

Very interesting coincidence - the big surprise of the day yesterday was to meet two other families who are close friends of ours and they had arranged for the vow renewal ceremony. The coincidence was that the chapel was directly across the street from the Abracadabra ice cream shop in Old Kissimmee!

Anyhow, the ceremony was very nice, Nancy shed tears of joy, and we all headed out to dinner at O'Hana.

Our chariot:

uty3eqav.jpg

Our friends at the chapel:

unepe6um.jpg

At O'Hana!:

5eme7u8u.jpg

Very interesting coincidence - the big surprise of the day yesterday was to meet two other families who are close friends of ours and they had arranged for the vow renewal ceremony. The coincidence was that the chapel was directly across the street from the Abracadabra ice cream shop in Old Kissimmee!Anyhow, the ceremony was very nice, Nancy shed tears of joy, and we all headed out to dinner at O'Hana.Our chariot:uty3eqav.jpgOur friends at the chapel:unepe6um.jpgAt O'Hana!:5eme7u8u.jpgSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Awesome!

I just want to say... It's good to be Dan!

Yesterday was EPCOT - mainly just to stroll around and sample the food. At rope drop:

epu3agym.jpg

Then Test Track - Matt and Rachel's design was the one for our car!

agu5utez.jpg

Then Ellen's Energy Adventure - long live the Motorola Star Tac flip phone! We even hit the Journey into your Imagination Ride. The definition of optimism = FP line for this ride LOL.

Then off for our favorite snacks. Mine first:

4azydata.jpg

Then something to go with it:

zyvary2a.jpg

And Rachel got some ink in Morocco while Matt watched MoRockin play:

9erugesa.jpg

Sitting outside Dinosaur this morning waiting for Rachel and Nancy to finish, headed for Flame Tree BBQ next. Matt is chillaxin' back at the room.

We've already been on Expedition Everest:

apejevyt.jpg

And the Savannah:

ata9uvub.jpg

And Kali:

gu7enyry.jpg