• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disney invests in a truckload of brown Sharpies?  

Obviously I have a spy in my midst who alerted Disney to my plans.  That was going to be TCD's and my next great mission.....to scale that roof and raise a Four Seasons flag on the top of Pioneer Hall

More pics from Jen...

• 4 weeks later...

So, you might be wondering what the heck that giant tarp is doing covering the porch of Pioneer Hall.

I know I was.

I'm not quite sure at this point, but as you can see from these photos, there are two conclusions that we can safely draw:

1.  Whatever they're doing requires the use of electicity.

and

2.  This work is obviously being done by trained professionals:

9614095_zpsd1956485.jpg

9614096_zps5fd5eec0.jpg

TCD

• 5 weeks later...

According to Marty's trip report, the walls are down and looks like they are finishing up final details.

I hope Marty doesn't mind me posting her photo here, but this is what the front of Pioneer Hall looks like now.

1DEA49DA-3D2D-4821-AC36-EAEA220BD422_zps

They really changed the railings on the upper porch.  This is what they looked like in November 2011.

P1020902.JPG

P1020901.JPG

I hope Marty doesn't mind me posting her photo here, but this is what the front of Pioneer Hall looks like now.

1DEA49DA-3D2D-4821-AC36-EAEA220BD422_zps

They really changed the railings on the upper porch.  This is what they looked like in November 2011.

P1020902.JPG

P1020901.JPG

Aww you are just showing off now!  You are just pointing out your shimmying abilities you don't care about that stinking railing.