THIS IS A TEST...with some pics from Father's Day weekend at The Fort

The pics look good but since this is FortFiends were you drinking when you took them. You seem to have been a little lopsided. J/k thanks for sharing!

That's my version of "artistic flair" makes it look more unique.....at least in my head......or I was still feeling it from the night before.

I think you got it figured out. Except the part about taking me with you.

Hopefully our paths will cross at The Fort in the future. Those pics were taken during my favorite time of day, early morning looping. You'd be more then welcome to join in.

Hopefully our paths will cross at The Fort in the future. Those pics were taken during my favorite time of day, early morning looping. You'd be more then welcome to join in.

I love early morning looping.  

Ironically, while you were taking those I was just up the road in the Villages.  And that afternoon I drove across Merritt Island.  LOL.  

You get an "A"plus, good job.

The pics look good but since this is FortFiends were you drinking when you took them. You seem to have been a little lopsided. J/k thanks for sharing!

That's how Grandma's pictures normally look. :rofl3:

Love the pictures!

Great pictures!

Test passed! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Thanks guys!

And that afternoon I drove across Merritt Island.  LOL.  

Thats funny! What a small world. Do you happen to go through that area often?

Cody

Thanks guys!

Cody

I'll go ahead and correct myself here....just saw your TR where you went on a cruise, now I understand "just passing through"  :banghead:  sorry.

Thanks guys!

Cody

I'll go ahead and correct myself here....just saw your TR where you went on a cruise, now I understand "just passing through"  :banghead:  sorry.

Back "in the day" I was in that area often.  My aunt and uncle lived for many years in Indian Harbor Beach.  We'd hang out at the old Mather's Bridge bar that used to sit at the southern tip of Merritt Island, when the bridge was still a wooden span.  I guess that place has been gone for 20 years or more.  

• 2 months later...