Polly Luna wakes up! A classic RV build story

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Polly Luna has always had nice lines and now they're even nicer.   The color combination is one of my favorites. Here's one of my creations, notice anything.  

Meet the newest member of our family, Polly Luna, a 1967 Dodge Travco motorhome.       We've always been big fans of vintage vehicles, and before our kids were born we camped in a 1972 VW Contempo ca

Before I dive into this one, I just have to warn you that I might turn up the cheese a bit in the next two updates. A bit more than usual, that is.   We've been working so hard on Polly Luna. Practica

OMG AMAZING!!  Love this update.  The transformation even just to this point is just incredible.

I'm excited that I get to see the "new and improved" Polly in person in November. 

And meet y'all of course!  :)

Looking forward to meeting you, too!

Something tells me you won't need a snarky sign to find us...

Totally awesome!!!! I hope I get to see it in person, we'll be there through Nov 8

I wish you could, I wouldn't mind seeing your rig in person, too! 

Unfortunately, we don't arrive until the 29th so we'll miss you this time. 

But we could always use it as an excuse to come back. :)

It looks really great! I hope I get to tour it someday. And if Jason's with me, you may never get rid of him. Ha ha ha

Well, whenever you're going to be at the Fort next let me know I'll convince Josh we need to schedule a trip. It's really no trouble at all!  I mean, what a sacrifice having to go back to the Fort. You'd really owe me one.   :))

Well, whenever you're going to be at the Fort next let me know I'll convince Josh we need to schedule a trip. It's really no trouble at all!  I mean, what a sacrifice having to go back to the Fort. You'd really owe me one.   :))

April 3-12! And your kids would LOVE Easter at the Fort... Mickey and Minnie dressed up and tons of planned Easter activities (including loads of candy).

April 3-12! And your kids would LOVE Easter at the Fort... Mickey and Minnie dressed up and tons of planned Easter activities (including loads of candy).

Sounds like a good time to me!  The last time we were at the Fort was the week after Easter 2013. We missed all the good Easter fun by a couple days. Would be good to make up for that. :)

Sounds like a good time to me! The last time we were at the Fort was the week after Easter 2013. We missed all the good Easter fun by a couple days. Would be good to make up for that. :)

Do it!!!! Seriously, my husband is so excited to see what y'all have done. He grew up working on cars and doing body work. His uncle still restores cars. It would be a blast!

Do it!!!! Seriously, my husband is so excited to see what y'all have done. He grew up working on cars and doing body work. His uncle still restores cars. It would be a blast!

Well, if not for Easter, we might be able to make it to the Memorial Day GG?

I used to live near Gainesville and have some family there still.  That might be an easier sell. :) 

Travco_and_Girlscopy_zps6e098b5f.jpg

Carmen, all of these pictures are awesome.  You guys deserve a big pat on the back for getting 'er done!  However, I do need to say that this is the best pictures so far... This would look good framed and hanging somewhere inside the old girl...