Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

Where's our Bus Driver in residence when we need him?

I'm where I should be, eating a pizza while watching the Red Sox game.

This event, while worthy of all the Fiend attention because it's taking place at the Fort, is not that rare of an occurrence at WDW.

People and company's do it from time to time throughout the year, but they generally go unnoticed by the Fiends. 

As of now...

37 user(s) are reading this topic

13 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users

Popular topic :D

And we've had times with over 95 "guests" on the site this evening - which is a whole heckuva lot ANY time, but particularly on a Saturday summer night!

All thanks to the ...

FFNN.gif

Hope the weather holds out,  Looks like it's raining at MK.

It's not raining right now where I am, so I think it's the same at the Fort.

As the concert is at the Pavilion, it should go on regardless, and I think they have to shoot off the fireworks rain or not.

This event, while worthy of all the Fiend attention because it's taking place at the Fort, is not that rare of an occurrence at WDW.

People and company's do it from time to time throughout the year, but they generally go unnoticed by the Fiends. 

I think it's an even bigger deal thanks to all the reports from Fiends on the Scene, which help those of us not able to be there, feel like we're part of the action!

Not to mention the group effort that's been going on all day to keep everyone up-to-date.  I actually left the house for a while today and when TCD texted me more pics, I scrambled to Facebook Beckers to see if she could post them.  For a while we had a TCD > Mo > Beckers text chain going.   LOL

I can say that it's been exciting even here on my couch, even though I won't get to see the fireworks up close and personal.

I'm sitting here with the laptop and phone just waiting for the next update to come through.

Ok... I do have a beverage.  (Something DH calls a "vodka surprise.")

Oh and I'm getting DH hooked on Dr. Who on Netflix.

I mean... we're not completely lame...  :rofl3:

Boat schedule disrupted, part of the beach closed off, excess noise...I have no problem with any of this.

Crockett 's Tavern closing early??? Wait just a minute... Now you're impacting my vacation!!

Pack a cooler!  Or do like TCD and say "I'm with the family"  :rofl2:

It's not raining right now where I am, so I think it's the same at the Fort.

As the concert is at the Pavilion, it should go on regardless, and I think they have to shoot off the fireworks rain or not.

It has rained on and off here at the Fort over the past couple of hours. The crowd on the beach isn't much larger than a normal crowd for Wishes. It's not raining now. The movie was played. Luke goes on in 15 minutes.

TCD

Just spoke with a woman and she said that her husband was one of the coordinators for this shindig, and she can't even get in to see the show. She said her husband composed the music for the fireworks and it's going to be the biggest show that Disney has ever put on, even bigger than last nights. We've got our place staked out for the music, can even see part of the stage.

Just spoke with a woman and she said that her husband was ome.of the coordinators for this shindig, and she can't even get in to see the show. She said he husband composed the music for the fireworks and it's going to be the biggest show that Disney has eber.put.on, even bigger than last nights. We've got our place staked out for the music, can even see part of the stage.

Can someone please Please PLEASE try and get video of this?

Pretty please?!