• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you show up at our location in PA I will give you a free pizza or two! Just for the effort and because you are "The Lou"

Oh boy, you need to have some real pizza if you think pizza at the fort is pretty good!

you tell em Beckers! there is only one reason I would go to NJ again for and Pizza is it! Forgive them for they do not know good pizza. you can not be a aficionado when you haven't had the best, with

If you're willing to eat Dominos then you can't be a snot.  

LOL!

DH insists that the "new Dominos" is miles better than it was.  I haven't tried it yet.

In college it was one of the few options we had for delivery. If you ordered it with "double crust" back then it tasted a lot less like cardboard.

We had Pizza hut deliver to the Fort met them where taxi cabs wait. $20.00 with tip for a large pizza. It was a couple dollars more then the fort but tasted better. But we still get fort pizza. What is sad is back in the 90's the pizza at Trails End was awesome and we always looked foward to eating it.

LOL!

DH insists that the "new Dominos" is miles better than it was.  I haven't tried it yet.

In college it was one of the few options we had for delivery. If you ordered it with "double crust" back then it tasted a lot less like cardboard.

In college, we called it "Domni-blows".

I shouldn't have read this thread again.  Now I want pizza.

We really like Jet's 8 corner Pizza.  They are opening 2 new locations in Orlando but they are too far from the fort.   We only got pizza once from TE and we threw it out.  It was like a half cooked frozen pizza.  Did not think of throwing it on the grill but that would defeat the purpose of going to TE anyway. Will stick with the GAG from now on.

We really like Jet's 8 corner Pizza.  They are opening 2 new locations in Orlando but they are too far from the fort.   We only got pizza once from TE and we threw it out.  It was like a half cooked frozen pizza.  Did not think of throwing it on the grill but that would defeat the purpose of going to TE anyway. Will stick with the GAG from now on.

Jet's is our favorite chain pizza.  Reminds me of how Pizza Hut's pan pizza used to be back in the day....before it got all sucky and stuff.  I remember when Pizza Hut was considered a decent sit-down place with a nice salad bar and a baked pasta menu.  The pizza wasn't bad at all.  Those days are long gone. 

admit it, you like just being under the awning with Dave and Linda, I know I do.

Yup, I do.

We only got pizza once from TE and we threw it out.  

Will stick with the GAG from now on.

It goes to show you how subjective pizza is. Most people like the TE pizza. 

I've had it and it wasn't great, but it was ok.

I've also had the GAG chicken and didn't care for it at all. It tasted too much like chicken

It goes to show you how subjective pizza is. Most people like the TE pizza. 

I've had it and it wasn't great, but it was ok.

I've also had the GAG chicken and didn't care for it at all. It tasted too much like chicken

And you wanted it to taste like, what?  Snake?

Tampa has a decent place called NY Best.  They opened a second location.  Probably one of the closest copies of a NY pie that I've had since moving here.

There's another place in the city core that touts they use NYC water in their crust.  It's good, but overpriced and inconvienient to get to.

Tampa has a decent place called NY Best.  They opened a second location.  Probably one of the closest copies of a NY pie that I've had since moving here.

There's another place in the city core that touts they use NYC water in their crust.  It's good, but overpriced and inconvienient to get to.

Water is definitely the key....that's why the Italian bread down south isn't the same, and the bagels.