New to the Fort Fiends and I have a question.

My name is Tim I just recently joined Fort Fiends and I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. A friend of mine who is a Fiend recommended this group to me so I joined.

My question is that I keep trying to change my profile picture and it keeps coming up "failed to post a photo" with any and every picture I have tried to put up. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for you help.

Tim

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Are you wearing a Crimson Tide t-shirt

I am not a college ball fan so no on the Crimson Tide Shirt.

TCD

Welcome, Tim! Our son and his family used to live in St. Lucie West. I've spent many days there camping at Outdoor Resorts.

I live about 3 miles from Outdoor Resort. I also have family in Clemmons, NC I think that is close to Piedmont.

The picture might be too big.

I had tried a 38kb picture and it still didn't work. I guess I'll try smaller.

Thanks again for the help.

Tim

My name is Tim I just recently joined Fort Fiends and I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. A friend of mine who is a Fiend recommended this group to me so I joined.

My question is that I keep trying to change my profile picture and it keeps coming up "failed to post a photo" with any and every picture I have tried to put up. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for you help.

Tim

First thing that comes to mind is that your picture is too big.  I will call in super geek for more technical info.

Tim, can you post the picture you're trying to use in a post here? I might be able to see what the difficulty is. (Or you can post it to Photobucket or imgur.com and post the link here, if that works for you.)

Chris,

I tried to change my avatar today and not only couldn't I upload a new one, the one I had disappeared.

I've changed my avatar in the past many times with no problem.

I've gone as small as 100 x 100 and nothing.

I can't even get the avatar I had to upload.

Chris,

I tried to change my avatar today and not only couldn't I upload a new one, the one I had disappeared.

Same thing happened to me yesterday, but I thought it was just user error at the time.

Chris,

Same thing happened to me yesterday, but I thought it was just user error at the time.

Wow.

Look at you guys.

No avatars.

It must be Dave's fault. He broke it with that new one of his.

TCD