GDF and Z Ditch Daddy and Dash to Disney

Z and I have returned home safely, so I suppose it’s time to begin this trip report. It’s going to be a tricky one because we actually leave for Tybee Island with my mom on Friday. I’ll have my hot spot with me though, so I should be able to continue updates. They just might be shorter ones.

As many of you know, this was a last minute trip. And I broke my 1 year Disney ban. Oops! I’m not really sure who/what to blame for that, but here are some contenders…

1)      The Fiends for enabling me

2)      The teachers at my school… because I swear about half of them went to Disney in June and posted tons of pics on fb

3)      My friend Elena who lives in South Florida for saying she’d go to Disney with me “any time I want”

4)      Or maybe Jason for banning me to begin with? I’ve never been good with rules…

OK, really it’s my fault because I am clearly a Disney addict, as are many of you.

In any case, things kind of fell into place, and surprisingly, Jason gave his blessing for me to go. Yay and thank you to him (especially because he might be reading along)!

Since Elena already had plans for the 4th, the plan was for her and her son to meet us at the Fort on the 5th. Z and her son are the same age, and I was so excited because this would be their first EVER camping trip. They’d been to the Fort to visit us but had never camped there. Or anywhere.

This meant it would just be Z and me on the 3rd and 4th, but as you know, there were tons of Fiends at the Fort, so I was OK with that.

I packed the car the night of the 2nd. Jason even let us use the Yeti!

IMG_6900.jpg

Z and I left early in the morning on the 3rd. I was excited because we left 20 minutes earlier than I had planned, but we forgot something REALLY important. You’ll find out what in the next update.

IMG_6901.jpg

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great start to rope drop day! Z can't be tied down to just one lady. He's a young man still. :rofl2: I mean it's not his fault if the princesses can't resist him.....unless he gives them the smolder.

When we left off, we’d just ridden Barnstormer twice without exiting the ride. The next moment made me a little upset… Dumbo was a walk on. I asked Z if he wanted to ride, and he said NO. My boy is to

As always, what a fantastic trip report. I feel like I was there. Still more to come, yes?