Rumor: Maelstrom closing - CONFIRMED

I have my theories on what politically-correct Disney will do with the ocean and oil rig scene in this day and age.  I think they turn it into the Frozen fjord from the end of the movie, where Anna saves Elsa, only they will also leave the oil rigs circling the room.  Olaf will say "Love will thaw a frozen heart!", and Elsa will say "Of course!  Love thaws.....just like the carbon emissions given off by our use of fossil fuels is thawing our polar ice caps!"  Then to wrap it all up and provide a tie in to Norway's famous Nobel Peace Prizes, you'll exit through the theater which will now be showing Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth".     

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERE's A SCOOP!  The first picture from the new Frozen ride at Norway:  

I really don't care much either way about this one. Can we fix the one side of "Future" World that completely sucks though? And put in Star Wars Land already? And add to Pixar Place? And redo the fina

Hay now it's a classic and a must do. It's the best ride in World Showcase. It's Atleast in the top 2.

I have my theories on what politically-correct Disney will do with the ocean and oil rig scene in this day and age.  I think they turn it into the Frozen fjord from the end of the movie, where Anna saves Elsa, only they will also leave the oil rigs circling the room.  Olaf will say "Love will thaw a frozen heart!", and Elsa will say "Of course!  Love thaws.....just like the carbon emissions given off by our use of fossil fuels is thawing our polar ice caps!"  Then to wrap it all up and provide a tie in to Norway's famous Nobel Peace Prizes, you'll exit through the theater which will now be showing Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth".     

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

You missed your calling in life.

You should be an Imagineer.

TCD

Shirt arrived yesterday!

I made the mistake of telling DH what they're going for on Ebay.

Now he may never take the tags off it.  :rofl2:

This one is only going for $25.  Tell him he might as well let you wear it.

That is my favorite scene, since I do work on an oil rig, I enjoy the 7 seconds we're in there.

However, you're thoughts are spot on. 

Awesome.

Cody