Ah hell, I wanna be Mo, I really do but it's fricken hot in Florida and I grew up in perfect San Diego so I am a baby when it comes to heat and humidity so I am Carol. In the non-hot months I am Disney crazy. 

We need another category... "Regular Mo" - the Mo that is usually there in October/November.

Equally crazy enthusiastic, but a heckuva lot less melty. 

"Melty Mo" only braves the heat for superspeshul things like 24 hour events.  8)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And when i get a bit older, I want to be a Dave and Linda.

Carol. Mo does crazy things when it's hot and that's never going to happen with me. Crazy things yes, crazy in the hot? No way

I'm Mo. 

I figure a cold day in the park is always warmer than back home in Ohio. The cold doesn't bug me. This year we were at the Fort during the polar vortex, it was -20 (or colder at home) and got down into the 30s at the Fort but I kept telling myself "hey this is warm". So yeah melty bad, frozen is a-ok. 

What Lou said.

We were there in early December a few years back and it was highs/lows of 60s/30s one week, then 80s/50s the next.

My favorite time of year.  We always pack the hats, gloves and coats for chilly evening looping, and have used them many times.  But hey, it's Christmas.  That's the way I like it.  Plus it kills the bugs, and keeps the freeloaders at bay.  

Must have been in Jan?

And that's why I warn people that going to WDW during the winter is a crap shoot.

There were a couple of weeks in Jan where it was pretty chilly during the day for a few days.

Yep, it was unseasonably cold this winter all over the country. We were fine though, we came prepared with a little heater to supplement the heater in our unit. We have a hybrid so it can get chilly in the tent ends but we stayed nice and toasty. Funny though it was only cold a couple of the days, there were also days in the 80s so the kids were able to swim. Winter weather is unpredictable. We always bring lots of variety in clothing. But as I said I'll take a cold day over a hot day, I can always add another layer and no one wants to see me take a layer off, except for my husband. 

I'm a Mo and an Aaron.

Does that make me a MOaaRON?

Duh?

I took a 5 year old into the MK on the 4th of July by myself.... Twice. That has to make me a little fanatical.

I'd rank you as Mo-Lite.

That's me!

Sorry Gwen, but IMO, you're not there yet.

I'm Mo all the way!

Can't agree or disagree as I don't really know you, but it would be surprise if you are a Mo. I need facts.

Id probably say Im a CAVE, half Carol half Dave.

last trip was taking my nephew for the first time, 15 hours in MK in June. Half the day was stinking hot the other half it rained!

An honest person.

My favorite time of year.

Mine to.

I'm a Carol, I guess.

We have been every year since about 2004 at least once. This year we have two trips planned for a total of 18 days, are buying annual passes, and will be going to Disneyland too.

If you are a Carol, which BTW, I doubt, you would be a Carol-Lite at best.

Dave is DaveInTN.

Never heard of him... Who the hell is Lou?