you should know, you were with me.  damn getting old stuff is starting to catch up with you.

How was I supposed to know that was your last time at the park? You could have gone after that.

I do remember the circumstances and if that was your most recent, you're not moving up.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And when i get a bit older, I want to be a Dave and Linda.

Carol. Mo does crazy things when it's hot and that's never going to happen with me. Crazy things yes, crazy in the hot? No way

I'm Mo. 

they keep me too busy at the fort to get time to go to the parks

That's "Bob Speak" for fishing and coffee drinking.  Not to mention, by the time he gets to the settlement/outpost, all the golf cart parking spots are taken.

If we're basing this on how often we actually go to the parks not how often we want to go to the parks, then is there a rating below Lou?

I would love to go more, but when thinking of the qualities I wanted in a husband I neglected to think of must like to visit Disney World.

If we're basing this on how often we actually go to the parks not how often we want to go to the parks, then is there a rating below Lou?

I would love to go more, but when thinking of the qualities I wanted in a husband I neglected to think of must like to visit Disney World.

The rating system is very complex. It uses algorithms, biorhythms, rhythm and blues, algebraic equations, and one secret factor.

How many times you've been to WDW is just one factor.

I'll tell you what the secret factor is if you send me 5 bucks.

The rating system is very complex. It uses algorithms, biorhythms, rhythm and blues, algebraic equations, and one secret factor.

How many times you've been to WDW is just one factor.

I'll tell you what the secret factor is if you send me 5 bucks.

Oh great. Now you want me to start hunting for bucks. I'll never make it to Mo status.

Although she probably has lots of bucks near her secluded cabin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, it has finally happened.

It appears that there are people out there crazier than Mo.

This past weekend, a California couple visited Tokyo Disneyland, then real Disneyland and then the MK all in one day: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/couple-visits-3-disney-theme-parks-day-article-1.2117636

And they have pics to prove it.

TCD

That. Is. Awesome.

And they even missed one of their flights!

But they really just popped into each park for a pic then moved on.

I propose a 10-day Disney park-hopping extravaganza, whereby we start in Paris and go east, spending a day at each Disney park, visiting as many attractions as possible...

Disneyland (Paris)

Walt Disney Studios (Paris)

Hong Kong Disneyland

Tokyo Disneyland

Tokyo DisneySea

Disneyland

California Adventure

Epcot

Hollywood Studios / Animal Kingdom (half day each should suffice)

Magic Kingdom

Actually since we probably can't get this off the ground until 2016, we'll need 11 days so we can cram Shanghai in there too.

Now all we need is a generous benefactor (preferably with a private jet) or a winning lottery ticket.

Who's with me?!