• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And when i get a bit older, I want to be a Dave and Linda.

Carol. Mo does crazy things when it's hot and that's never going to happen with me. Crazy things yes, crazy in the hot? No way

I'm Mo. 

My people!!!  :bighug:

And for the record... the ridiculous heat stuff is ONLY for special occasions. And even then, I become Melty Mo... which is a whole other thing nobody really wants to see.

There's a reason we usually go in late October/November, and I squawked last October that it was too hot.  8)

Although honestly, having done the crazy heat, 24 hour thing twice now.  It's honestly not that bad!  Maybe it's the "light at the end of the tunnel" thing (hey it's only 24 hours!), or just complete and utter insanity, but I'd totally do it again (and again).

Ok, I have to clarify this because I am one with the kid and one without

Carol (with the kid because the kid will only do so much)

Mo (without the kid because you only live life once)

lately I have been a little too much Carol in my life (no offense to Carol in any way :heartsmiley: ) but I need to get the Mo back on and live some more

A lot of you who are saying you're a Mo, but IMO, you're not a Mo. I would classify you as a Carol.

There are only a handful of Fiends that rise to the Mo level.

I realize that you'd like to be a Mo, but that's reserved for the obsessive, fanatical, I can't get enough of WDW people.

So rank yourself as to what you are and not what you want to be.

Definitely Mo. Especially since our July 4th trip I did 19 hours in the parks & had a great time.

That is most definitely Mo caliber. Summer heat + July 4th crowds + 19 hours in the parks = :bravo:

I realize that you'd like to be a Mo, but that's reserved for the obsessive, fanatical, I can't get enough of WDW people.

So rank yourself as to what you are and not what you want to be.

Come to the light, children... all are welcome!   :lmao1:

That's me!

And when i get a bit older, I want to be a Dave and Linda.

Well, I'm old enough, but right now my checking account can't handle it.  Maybe it never will.