• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And when i get a bit older, I want to be a Dave and Linda.

Carol. Mo does crazy things when it's hot and that's never going to happen with me. Crazy things yes, crazy in the hot? No way

I'm Mo. 

I would say I'm a Carol-lite. New to the forum, so you guys don't know me well.

Here's the rundown. AP holder since 2007, make at least 2 trips per time home to WDW (I have off work for 3 weeks at a time). 1 of those, per time home, is a 4 park, open-close day, in the summer it's sometimes 9a-1a, often go to EPCOT just for lunch, if I'm "in the area". Got into camping in late 2011, have camped at FW twice with the next 3 trips planned, and am going to DL, camping at FW and doing all of WDW's parks in the next 3 weeks I'm off work (Aug 21-Sept 11)

Cody

AP holder since 2007

make at least 2 trips per time home to WDW (I have off work for 3 weeks at a time).

often go to EPCOT just for lunch, if I'm "in the area". 

have camped at FW twice with the next 3 trips planned,

and am going to DL,

camping at FW and doing all of WDW's parks in the next 3 weeks

You may be under-ranking yourself Cody.

You're at least a Carol, and possibly a Carol +.

But because you're able to make day trips and Carol can't, you have an advantage.

Not sure - 

- we've gone every year since 1998, have driven 33 hours non-stop from Winnipeg (that's in Canada) to get there - arrived anywhere from October to December - stayed anywhere from 1 to 4 months, some years with a trip to Disneyland thrown in -  AP holders for 10 years, DVC (3 different purchases), - hubby even crazier (he's the one who decorates the bikes) - and our neighbours here at home think we're really strange because we have three "Mickey Head" lamps running up our driveway!!!!

- so who does that make us?

Not sure - 

- we've gone every year since 1998, have driven 33 hours non-stop from Winnipeg (that's in Canada) to get there - arrived anywhere from October to December - stayed anywhere from 1 to 4 months, some years with a trip to Disneyland thrown in -  AP holders for 10 years, DVC (3 different purchases), - hubby even crazier (he's the one who decorates the bikes) - and our neighbours here at home think we're really strange because we have three "Mickey Head" lamps running up our driveway!!!!

Mo+

Not sure - 

Brilliant!  :)

we've gone every year since 1998

driven 33 hours non-stop from Winnipeg

stayed anywhere from 1 to 4 months

some years with a trip to Disneyland

AP holders for 10 years

DVC (3 different purchases)

hubby even crazier (he's the one who decorates the bikes)

we have three "Mickey Head" lamps running up our driveway

so who does that make us?

If you're not a Mo, I don't know who is.

I'm guessin' we're Aaron+ or Carol-  We've been for Christmas/New Years for about 14 years with an occasional spring or summer trip thrown in.  I still don't know the names of the streets in FW, but can find most attractions in most parks without a map.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure anyone here can top this (but yes Lou, I'd like to try!)  From the Disney Parks Blog...

When one of my Downtown Disney partners told me about Brent Dodge, an Annual Passholder who visited the four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks every day for 365 consecutive days, I couldn’t believe it. While I love the parks, just the idea of visiting every day while working full time has me exhausted!

TDD667854.png

I wanted to find out more, so I spoke with Brent myself to find out why he did it. First things first, he confessed that he hadn’t really passed through the turnstiles (or, in our new era of MyMagic+, ventured through the main entrance touch points) for a full year, “there were actually three days that I didn’t visit a park. I was on a Disney Cruise” he shared. Well, 365 days of Disney attractions, then. Consider me impressed.

TDD667855.png

Brent has been a Passholder since 2009, and currently carries the “Premier” pass, which also grants him access to Disneyland park. (I’d say he’s getting his money’s worth!) This Peter Pan’s Flight lover has visited the place where dreams come true since he was an infant, and when pressed for the “why” behind his latest all-year-long endeavor, he simply states, “Cause I’m a Disney nerd! If I live this close to Walt Disney World Resort, why wouldn’t I go every day? Especially when others are saving up thousands of dollars to go once in a lifetime.” Okay, he had me there.

TDD667853.png

The “official” milestone was reached on August 13; of the estimated 2,200 days Brent has spent at the parks over his lifetime, that day ranks among his all-time-top Disney memories. “A friend surprised me with a custom t-shirt from Disney Design-a-Tee at Downtown Disney; it features my favorite character, Scrooge McDuck. A few other friends met me at Magic Kingdom Park with signs to celebrate, and we had a great view of the parade. We got to ride Peter Pan’s Flight, followed by another beloved attraction, Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover – three times!”

I’ll admit, it does sound pretty magical. While most of my days are spent at the Downtown Disney area, now that fall is fast-approaching, I plan to spend more time following in Brent’s footsteps and enjoying all that Walt Disney World Resort has to offer.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/08/365-consecutive-days-of-walt-disney-world-resort-magic/

It meaning, WDW fanatic.

On the scale below rate yourselves.

Lou, it's free.

Bob, I like it kinda sorta.

Dave (DIT) hates almost everything.

Aaron, my kids like it.

Carol, I'm not as crazy as Mo.

Mo, I'm the crazy one.

I think there needs one past Mo. I Love Mo but....

TJ, completely insane.

Been going to WDW since age of three multiple times a year. Been to DL a couple of times. Disney Cruise a couple of times. And worked for the mouse AND sad to leave.

How the heck did I get ranked so low, I am finally getting cought up after the move and here I am as a booby prize in some...........well in some thread. I kinda sorta wanna be moved up!

I think there needs one past Mo. I Love Mo but....

TJ, completely insane.

Been going to WDW since age of three multiple times a year. Been to DL a couple of times. Disney Cruise a couple of times. And worked for the mouse AND sad to leave.

What works against you is that you're only a few hours away. If Mo lived that close, she'd be at WDW every weekend.

As for working for the Mouse, that's a negative as well.

If you ever drive to DL from the east coast just for a 24 hour park day and drive back the day after, then the committee will revaluate the rating system and maybe add a TJ rating.

How the heck did I get ranked so low, I am finally getting cought up after the move and here I am as a booby prize in some...........well in some thread. I kinda sorta wanna be moved up!

Prize, it's not a prize, it's a rating system.

Why do you think you should be ahead of Dave?

When was the last time you went to a park?

Prize, it's not a prize, it's a rating system.

Why do you think you should be ahead of Dave?

When was the last time you went to a park?

you should know, you were with me.  damn getting old stuff is starting to catch up with you.