• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't get photo or prices any time soon, Bart and I will be there Labor Day Weekend!   Yea!! I will look then and post.

The entire scene is accurate except the camper is parked illegally and the castle should be replaced by the Monstrosity.

Yadda, yadda, yadda,    I think it looks great!

Here's those two new shirts we saw in the Settlement Trading Post- the green one and the brown, long-sleeve one:

9614112_zpsad68104c.jpg

I don't normally get excited about merchandise....but I NEED one of those long sleeve tshirts!!! 

Hopefully they are still here at Christmas time. 

Did you catch the price on them?  Maybe I can strongly hint through INC to have my girls pool their resources for me for a Christmas gift.  :rofl3:

I don't normally get excited about merchandise....but I NEED one of those long sleeve tshirts!!! 

Hopefully they are still here at Christmas time. 

Did you catch the price on them?  Maybe I can strongly hint through INC to have my girls pool their resources for me for a Christmas gift.  :rofl3:

That's the same one I want. I really don't care for the green t.

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe this has been asked and answered somewhere before, but if I call the trading post, will they take an order and ship me some of this stuff? We're not getting back to WDW until next year and I'm afraid it will all be gone/different by then. 

Thanks!

This thread is dangerous. My shopping list is getting very long. If my shopping budget for this trip would gain a zero to the left of the decimal point, we'd be in business.

FW things I know I want:

• Christmas ornament
  • Long-sleeve tee for DH
  • At least one, but maybe two mugs
  • Magnet
  • Possibly a tee for myself as well

Wish they'd offer the throw art as a lithograph so I could hang it on my wall. I'd snap that up, too.

This thread is dangerous. My shopping list is getting very long. If my shopping budget for this trip would gain a zero to the left of the decimal point, we'd be in business.

FW things I know I want:

• Christmas ornament
  • Long-sleeve tee for DH
  • At least one, but maybe two mugs
  • Magnet
  • Possibly a tee for myself as well

And that's before I head over to the new Haunted Mansion shop!

I'm doomed... doomed I say...

I can go 3 weeks without eating, right?  8)

There were several items that I wanted to buy at the Trading Post, but I couldn't justify the pricing.  As with most Disney items, very expensive.  The camp chairs, I LOVE...but $79 for one chair is a bit out of budget.  Now... I will say that we did bite the bullet at buy the $79 Mickey train (I figured we'd get more use out of this vs the chairs) so... I guess you pick what's going to make the cut ;)

Grumpy that they quit selling the brown and orange car tags just after I bought a copper orange car! I think my sweet DH may let me have the one that is decorating his office. Still, they could have easily gotten that extra 20 bucks from me......