• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This rumor was gloating around last year also. When I told DW about it she said "we should go this Christmas if it's going to be the last year they have it". So we went. Now she's saying we can't

No way? I know something the great TCD and The Lou doesn't? It's at the end of the Streets of America where the entrance to Lights, Motor, Action is, Herbie Is, and the entrance to the Backlot area is

That would be the third city -- Lake Buena Vista.    Which reminds me of something we fell for in New Orleans last year when a man offered to tell us where we got our shoes if we gave him $1. Apparent

Ok, this just in. WDW is being moved to Canada. And like everything in Canada, you'll never hear of it again.

It's like a black hole up there. What the heck do they do in Canada anyway?

Canada is like your attic...it's always up there, it has no heat, and you are always suprised what you find when you finally get up there!

Canada is like your attic...it's always up there, it has no heat, and you are always suprised what you find when you finally get up there!

I went to Canada this summer -- Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island -- and all the people I met were extremely nice, friendly and helpful.  And it has beautiful scenery. I was impressed.  Not enough to overcome the uninhabitable weather in the non-summer months and make me want to move there, but definitely a nice place to visit in the summer (unlike my attic where it's probably over 100 degrees today). 

Agree. Thankfully the Backlot Bar is close to Streets of America and Tri City Square/ courtyard.

I spent most of a day there once.

(ok, maybe more than once)

Just for the record, I said 6 months ago that my connection in Technical Services (the guys who DO the lights) at the Studios said Osborne wasn't going anywhere in 2014. Just sayin...

10 points for Santa!  santa.gif

This rumor was gloating around last year also.

When I told DW about it she said "we should go this Christmas if it's going to be the last year they have it". So we went.

Now she's saying we can't go this Christmas since we are going to either Australia or Hawaii next summer.

So maybe if we perpetuate this rumor we can go to Disney this Christmas. Who's with me?

Can you get a 2 bedroom and invite Z and me for a couple of days? If so, I'm in. 

If you're talking about me, note that I have 245 posts on this board. I suspect a lot.

You should.

It will probably be a long discussion we will need a beverage too.

Agreed. I like the way you think.

Just for the record, I said 6 months ago that my connection in Technical Services (the guys who DO the lights) at the Studios said Osborne wasn't going anywhere in 2014. Just sayin...

Truth.

Agree. Thankfully the Backlot Bar is close to Streets of America and Tri City Square/ courtyard.

I spent most of a day there once.

(ok, maybe more than once)

if]

Many years ago when DD was very young and still in her stroller, we got stuck there because of a thunder storm. She fell asleep and it was raining. So we sat there for several hours. Hiccup!

No official opening date ... but they always turn them on for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon.

Maybe I should try to get GoPro to sponsor me and furnish a Sports Video Camera so I can film the race and the lights for you.

10 points for Santa!  santa.gif

I call foul and preferential treatment just because Shannon has a long white beard and wears a funny red suit when he works.

No one with any WDW knowledge was buying that silly rumor anyway.

I want 10 points, no, I want 11 points, just because I too have a white beard, albeit I shave it off, I wear funny clothes when I work, I'm older than Shannon, and I never believed the rumor to begin with.

I call foul and preferential treatment just because Shannon has a long white beard and wears stylish holiday-themed garb all the time a funny red suit when he works.

No one with any WDW knowledge believes anything an ex-bus driver tells them was buying that silly rumor anyway.

I want 10 points, no, I want 11 points, just because I too have a white beard, albeit I shave it off, I wear funny clothes when I work, I'm older than Shannon, and I never believed the rumor to begin with.

So much to fix there.  Whew!

You have been fined 2 Gazillion points because ... IDF (It's Dave's Fault)

:thumbsup3: