Need a Favor From a Local Orlando/FL Fiend - Visit to Walgreens

I would really like one or two of those Mickey Head Halloween lights that Florida Walgreens sells. Usually by the time I get down there, they are sold out. It is basically a plastic frame with the classic Mickey Head shape, with some orange lights stuck to it.

I did manage to get some Christmas ones a couple of years ago down at the Davenport Walgreens, but have never seen the Halloween ones in stock when I'm there.

I'd be happy to pay in advance, and get them from you when I get to the Fort on October 24th.

I'm going to try and help here.... 

I don't know anyone.

Hey Lou!

Carol would really like one or two of those Mickey Head Halloween lights that Florida Walgreens sells. Usually by the time she gets down there, they are sold out. It is basically a plastic frame with the classic Mickey Head shape, with some orange lights stuck to it.

She did manage to get some Christmas ones a couple of years ago down at the Davenport Walgreens, but she's never seen the Halloween ones in stock when she's there.

She'd be happy to pay in advance, and get them from you when she gets to the Fort on October 24th.

I heard Santa was going to put Lou on his "Nice" list for all the great stuff he does for Fiends and kittens and countless others.  

Lou heard about this and sent Santa a letter telling him to stop messing with his street cred.

I would really like one or two of those Mickey Head Halloween lights that Florida Walgreens sells. Usually by the time I get down there, they are sold out. It is basically a plastic frame with the classic Mickey Head shape, with some orange lights stuck to it.

Struck out at the Walgreens near me.

I asked and was told that because it's so close to the WDW tourist area, they're not getting any and to try a Walgreens much further out.

Struck out at the Walgreens near me.

I asked and was told that because it's so close to the WDW tourist area, they're not getting any and to try a Walgreens much further out.

Wow,marketing genius!  We are too close and will sell out so let's not put any there.  We will ship them all to Washington state where we can sell a bunch on clearance.  

We are too close and will sell out so let's not put any there.  We will ship them all to Washington state where we can sell a bunch on clearance.  

If it being a tourist area is the reason, which I doubt, then why are there two Home Depots within 10 minutes from me.

How many tourists go to Home Depot?

If it being a tourist area is the reason, which I doubt, then why are there two Home Depots within 10 minutes from me.

How many tourists go to Home Depot?

People in FL break a lot of stuff in their houses?

Home Depot gets a grant to employ all those retired contractors?

You live in a real hot bed of home improvement junkies?

Tim Allen designed your neighborhood?