Blessings upon Blessings Trip Report

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, hopefully this worked.  This is the photopass video of our Seven Dwarves Mine Train Ride.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfceXi3ooI&feature=youtu.be

Here is the ride video for Tower of Terror.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU6Tf7ZPrfk&feature=youtu.be

From there, we checked to see if there any FastPass+’s were available for the 7 of us.  We were able to book for Buzz, so we went to ride that again.           Next we made our way over to the cas

There is school but hardly any. Out of 20 possible days they are off for 5, so of the remaining days 6 are 1/2 days. Adam's 1/2 days are an hour and 45 mins. Pointless

I am whispering in your ear...Homeschool....homeschool... homeschool...  :lol:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Hope this helps with your pics.  I always insert my photo links in Word now b/c I've lost so many posts trying to insert them here.

In Word, type this without spaces:  [ I M G ] *** [ / I M G ]

Where the three asterisks are above, remove the asterisks and copy your Photobucket link there.  No spaces anywhere.

Thanks - Carol figured it out, but i appreciate you trying!

Woo hoo!  A fresh report and off to a great start. :) Excited to hear more!

Thanks!

Sorry about the bus to AK.  I hate it when that happens. We've had the opposite happen to us- a bunch of AK buses coming when we wanted to go somewhere else.

The MB decorations are great!  I also want to hear the story behind those.

Glad the purple crayon drawing helped with the Tree of Life. I wish I knew you wanted to get from the 1500 loop to the 600 loop. I would have drawn you a map to show you what a short walk it is by taking the bridge across from the 1500 loop bus stop and heading to the Meadow Trading Post.  The 600 loop is right next door. If Bob was in his usual spot, you could have walked right in from his back yard.

TCD